Epilogue

(2 years later)

Pulling up into the driveway, you turn off your ignition to your car and get out after a long day at work. Of course you stayed at the hospital to help people with the best of your ability, though you now had assistance......or should I say a Healthcare Companion.

"(Y/n)!!!"

You look toward the Lake House after pulling a big red case from the back of the car. There was Tadashi with Hiro clinging to his back as he ran to you. "Silly boys." You say while rolling your eyes.

Hiro jumped off Tadashi's back and tackles you into a hug as Tadashi cracks his back. "Ugh. Gosh Hiro, you're starting to kill my back." Hiro scoffs and smirks, "You're just old."

You laugh at the two, then pat Hiro's stomach, "No. Tadashi's quite fit, but I think you need to cut down on those gummy bears."

Hiro holds up his hands in defense, "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa......Whoa. Just because you're a doctor doesn't mean I should do THAT." He grins cheekily.

You hear something inflate and glance to see Baymax. "Doctor Hamada is indeed correct, Hiro. Eating too many sugar-" You and Tadashi laugh as Hiro tried to cover Baymax.

"Come on, Baymax! Stop being on (Y/n)'s side!" Hiro dragged the robot to the Lake House.

You laughed, feeling warm arms pull you into an embrace. Tadashi leaned his forehead on yours, smiling happily with his eyes half open from a loving look. "Still keep the Hamada name strong, hm?"

"Of course." Your eyes shift to your ring finger when Tadashi held up your hand to kiss it. The wedding ring shimmered in the sunlight as you laid your head on Tadashi's chest. "I'm still happy I married you."

Tadashi spins you gently, then placed his hands on your hips. "So am I. The most amazing, angelic and strong woman.....speaking of Doctor Hamada. Which I love to hear." You giggled.

"Is Baymax still doing good?" You smiled, holding hands with Tadashi and you two walked to the house. "So far so good, like always. He's so amazing and loads of help with patients. They all love him."

Tadashi hums happily then stops at on the walkway, pulling you close, "I love it." You tilt your head, making Tadashi blush lightly at how you were still so cute. "Love what?"

"Everything. The Lake House, my family, Baymax........you." He gaze softens. You grin, rolling your eyes, "Cheesy dork." He grins, "And you love me for it."

Your arms wrap around his neck, leaning your forehead on his and smiling lovingly, "I do......and I'll love you always, Tadashi Hamada."

Tadashi smiles lovingly, "And I'll always love you, (Y/n) Hamada."

Your lips met his as you two kissed passionately.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"So does this mean you're gonna have babies now?" Hiro whispered right by your ears.

You two pull away and you hide in your hands, blushing immensely. Tadashi was red as a strawberry, "HIRO!"

Hiro laughed, running into the house with Tadashi on his tail. You watched, laughing lightly and shake your head, "What family have I married into?"

You look up at the sky, hearing the two yell around, "Apparently a very amazing and unique family."

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*
(So. There you have it! I thank you all for reading and voting and the comments. You all are the best! I hope you enjoyed this fanfic.)