Chapter 11

2014 (Tadashi) Spring

The Cafe was closing up as Tadashi made his way to Aunt Cass' Truck. His Aunt came out with Hiro and a box of pasteries. "I'll see you two tomorrow." Tadashi hugged his aunt and younger brother, but Hiro grinned. "You don't mind if I tag along again?"

Aunt Cass smiled with a chuckle. "You are definetly going to miss your brother even if you don't admit it sweetie." Tadashi laughed and ruffled Hiro's head. "Yeah. Come on. I'll bring Hiro back tomorrow then." Aunt Cass waved. "Okay. you two have fun."

Soon, the truck was parked near some buildings as Tadashi got out and walked to a corner where he's suppose to deliver a letter. Hiro got out confused and followed. "What are we doing here?"

Tadashi looked around, then at the address. "I was suppose to deliver a letter to this address." Hiro looked around, glancing at the address and seen it was on a bill board of a new apartment complex that was coming soon. "Are you sure bro, I mean there's like nothing here."

Tadashi finally seen the same bill board his little brother saw.

"Oh wait. You're delivering another letter to that girl? We suppose to meet her or does she live in this......" HIro waved to an emtpy contruction site. ".....Empty place?"

Tadashi sighed, runnning a hand through his hair and stared at the address on the bill board. "I thought she lived here."

Hiro chuckled, then went into a joking mood. "Should we ring the bell?" He then made a buzzer bell noise. "Eee! Eee!" Tadashi rolled his eyes.

"Knucklehead."

Hiro laughed, both making their way back to the truck.

The next morning before Tadashi took Hiro to school, he placed the paper in the mailbox like usual, but forgot to lift up the flag. Hiro noticed and went over to place the flag up.

"Here Tadashi thought I was stupid."

"I heard that!"

Hiro jumped at his older brother's voice and quickly went back into the truck.