Chapter 30

(The song that plays in this chapter is "This Never Happened Before" by Paul McCartney)

----------------------------------------------

2014 (Tadashi) Beginning Fall

Tadashi was concerned for you and followed. "(Y/n), wait." You finally looked at him and blushed a bit. "I.....um....." Tadashi was very nervous. "Yes?" Tadashi didn't really know what to say to you because......you just there. Right in front of him. "Uh.....I...." He gulped as you tilted your head in confusion, making him blush a bit. Music played from inside to flow on out to you two. [Now I'm Sure, This Never Happened To Me Before] "I......do you know this song?"

A small grin formed on your face at how dorky he's being. "Y-yeah, i-I do." [I Met You And Now I'm Sure] Tadashi tries to think about anything else to keep hearing your voice. "Do you sing?" You chuckled, shkaing your head. "No. Nobody wants to hear me sing. You don't want to hear me sing." [This Never Happened Before] Tadashi smiled in admiration as you smile, then he noticed you were embarrassed. "Oh gosh! No, I didn't mean to- um....I'm so sorry."

You looked at the random guy you met a few minutes ago, laughing lightly. "It's alright. Don't have a heart attack on me." Tadashi grinned sheepishly. It soon got awkward, so you decided to say something. "I can sing, it's just not in front of anyone. I can dance a bit." You say shyly, playing with the ends of your hair. [This Is The Way It's Suppose To Be] Tadashi looked down, then up at you before stepping foward with his hand held out.

[I Met You And Now I See, This Is The Way It Should Be] "May I have this dance, Mi'lady?" A blush formed on your face as you giggled and take his hand. "Yes you may, Kind Sir." [This Is The Way It Should Be, For Lovers] Hesitantly, you feel Tadashi gently place a hand on the middle of your back and he held your hand. You felt his hands were soft and comforting, making you smile a bit.

[They Shouldn't Go It Alone] Both of you came close to where Tadashi leaned his head near yours, making your face flush strawberry red. Soon, you feel him sway you gently to the soft; slow music. [It's Not so Good When Your On Your Own] You two had slowly made over onto the grassy lawn. Pulling away just a bit to look at each other, you still held onto Tadashi's hand and shoulder.

[So Come To Me, Now We Can Be What We Want To Be] Tadashi smiled and slowly held you out to spin you which made you smile. He pulled you back in. [I Love You And Now I See, This Is The Way It Should Be] Tadashi never wanted this to end. He had you in his arms as you two followed the music and your heads leaning on each others again.

[This Is The Way It Should Be. This Is The Way It Should Be, For Lovers] You felt so calm and happy with the way he held you like he would protect you from anything. [They Shouldn't Go It Alone, It's Not So Good When Your On Your Own] Tadashi hesitantly slid his other hand to your back, pulling you close.

[I'm Very Sure, This Never Happened To Me Before] You now slide your arms around his neck, laying your head on his shoulder and everything that truoubled you seemed to just disappear. [I Met You And Not I'm Sure] Tadashi shivered when he felt you move your hands to the back of his neck and he pulled away to look at you lovingly.

[This Never Happend Before] Your eyes stared into his warm brown ones, getting lost in them and....losing yourself.

[This Never Happened Before] Slowly, you both leaned in.

[This Never Happened Before] Your eyes closed, feeling his lips on your own and you held the back of his neck to pull him closer. Tadashi never thought he'd kiss you, but he did. Your fingers tangled in the back of his hair-

"(Y/n)!"

-

-

-

-

Tadashi jumped, feeling his blood run cold for a moment and he met (Y/b/f)'s stern eyes. Your face flushed, trying to come up with something just in case your boyfriend gets mad. "Hey, (Y-Y/b/f)." Tadashi glanced at you, then he felt so awkard now. "Tadahi was uh...T-Tadashi was telling me about the....The Lake House. Yeah..." Tadashi nodded. "It sounds amazing."

Tadashi looked over at (Y/b/f) who didn't buy it and he seemed a little hurt. "Amazing. You know, it's getting late and I think you should get home to your little brother." Tadashi bit his lip, rubbing the back of his neck. "Y-yeah. G-Goodnight." He nodded at you, which you smile awkwardly back. "Goodnight."

Tadashi got back on his moped, taking off only to stop and groan in frustation. "I should've said something!"