Chapter 39

2015-2016 (Tadashi)

Yet AGAIN another new year without you writing to him. It seemed time was going fast, but then again Tadashi wished he could see you. Of course he had fun with his friends and family......it's just..... you weren't there to make it more special.

Tadashi sighed tiredly, glancing up at the tall white figure. "Here it goes." The cameras were already recording when Tadashi held a black board. "Tadashi Hamada here with my robotics project and this is-" Tadashi blinked, looking down at his board and sighed again. "-the 84th test. Hopefully this works."

The green chip was pushed into the access port, closing shut. Tadashi waited anxiously and hopefully that it would work and that he wouldn't get hit like the last few tests. The thought of getting hit, Tadashi closed his eyes.

"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion."

Tadashi's eyes flew open and stared wide eyed at the robot. A huge grin made its way onto Tadashi's face and he let out an unbelievable gasp. "You work." Excitement now surged through his veins. "You WORK! I-I can't believe- I mean-"

The Healthcare Robot watched Tadashi jump around happily and yell. Tadashi suddenly kissed the robot between the eyes and going back to dancing. "I knew it! I knew it, I kneeew iiit!" He sang only to stop eruptedly. "You work. I didn't give up."

Baymax still stared at Tadashi when the older Hamada stood still. "Alright. Let's try it. Scan me!" The robot scanned, blinking once. "Scan complete. Your neurotransmitters have increased dramatically, this indicates that you are happy."

"Yes. Yes I AM! Oh man....." His brown eyes looked into the camera. "Wait until my brother sees you and everyone. You're gonna help so many people buddy. So many....." Something flashed in his eyes and zones out. "...Just like (Y/n).... She needs to know. I need to tell her." His mind jumbled until it stopped. "The last letter."

Tadashi ran into the cafe, "Aunt Cass! I need to borrow the truck, please?" Cass looked up at him surprised then smiled. "Sure. Where you going?" Tadashi grabbed the keys. "To the Lake House! I'll be back." Hiro heard his brother and watched him drive off, feeling a bit worried for some odd reason.

The attic door of the Lake House, flew open to reveal a panting Tadashi. "Where is it?" It took awhile to pick the lock to the house, but Tadashi got it and he rapidly searched through his and your letters.

"There." He grabbed it, leaving the other letters. Right when he passed the mailbox, its flag went down then up. Confused and in a hurry, Tadashi grabbed whatever was in there and went into the truck. He read the new letter in his hands, only to furrow his brows in confusion once again.

Sighing and shaking his head, Tadashi put the truck into drive before heading back to San Fransokyo. "Sunrise Plaza." He mumbled.