Chapter 23

2016 (Y/n) Summer

You got onto the late train to head back home from work as you got off at your stop and walked outside.

It began to pour.

"Now!? I don't even have an umbrella!" The suitcase like bag you had with you was your cover. "Gosh. Why me?"

Half way to your apartment, you ran and wished you had something to block the rain.

2014 (Tadashi) Summer

It had just stopped raining when Tadashi pulled up in his Aunt's truck, jumping out with Hiro. "Tell me why I have to help?"

Tadashi rolled his eyes. "You said you'd help."

"Come on Bro! It's not like this tree is going to magically appear in front of her eyes."

Both the brothers began to dig in front of the bill borad sign of your soon to be apartment complex. Tadashi went over to the back of the truck and heavied the tree over to hole they dug. "Did you seriously fall in love with this girl?"

Tadashi heard his brother, but in his mind he said yes. "There and no I didn't." Hiro laughed at him. "Wanna know why you can't love her?"

Tadashi facepalmed, still trying to get the tree in the hole.

"Because you're Time-Zoned!"

"That doesn't even make sense Knucklehead."

"It does to me!" Finally Tadashi got the tree in and the two covered the spaces around the tree.

2016 (Y/n) Summer

Something fell out of your suit case and you groaned with annoyance. Your keys. "Great!" Placing the bag down, you grabbed the keys before it went down the drain.

Rain started to soak you as you stood to turn. Lightning flashed and your heart stopped. A tree had suddenly appeared right in front of your eyes, blocking you from the rain. "Wha-......how..."

2014 (Tadashi) Summer

Tadashi smiled at the tree, while his brother went back in the truck. "I hope you see and know it's me (Y/n)." He threw the shovel back in the truck and drove off.

'Don't worry (Y/n). We'll be together in time, even if we're far apart, I'll find a way to be close to you and take care of you.'