Chapter 25

2016 (Y/n) Summer

You were at work, taking a break and that's when you read his letter because no one was in the cafeteria.

'(Y/n), I found it and I have it with me. I know I'm suppose to put it in the mailbox, but one day I'll give it to. Please trust me, I know how important it is to you. Also, you might not remember. We actually saw each other, well I'm the one who saw you. Why didn't you tell me you how beautiful you were!'

A blush spread across your face and chuckled to yourself. "Well maybe you saw somebody else." You said and ran a hand through your hair. "That was a bad hair year for me." You could imagine him laughing lightly to himself. Soon you felt your heart flutter and face grow more hot as you read on.

'(H/l) (H/c), gentle unguarded (e/c) eyes. I'll admit, you are beautiful than you think you are to me..........you're absolutely stunning.'

"Okay. okay. okay!" You squeaked, running your hands over your face and you grinned goofily. "Oh gosh. He thinks I'm beautiful. I wonder if he did really see me, who am I kidding. He did, though........." You sighed, a little guilty. "......I still don't know what he looks like."

2014 (Tadashi) Summer

'Well maybe you saw somebody else. That was a bad hair years for me and.......thanks for the compliments, if that's what you're saying. You did see me, but......I feel guilty that I still don't know what you look like.'

Tadashi didn't feel bad that much, but at least he saw you.

'It's more than complients, (Y/n). It's fine you still don't know what I look like.' An idea stuck Tadashi and with the small amount of courage he wrote it down, slightly blushing a bit. 'Why don't we get together in the future? Let me know what you think about me.'

2016 (Y/n) Summer

"D-did Tadashi.........he asked me out." You sat there in a daze, then after awhile you snapped out of it and smiled shyly.

'It's a date.' You wrote, then though you'd try something and wrote again. "Okay, why don't you call me on July 10th, 2016. At......" You looked at the watch on your wrist. "....9:05 PM." Suddenly, your phone rang. Your eyes stared at the phone, feeling your blood run cold.

Slowly and nervously you reached to pick up the phone, then answered with a lump in your throat. "H-hello?"

-

-

-

-

-

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?" You say with sweaty palms.