Chapter 26

(Key Words: (Y/b/f) = Your boyfriend)

------------------------------------------

2016 (Y/n) Summer

"Yes?"

"It's (Y/b/f)."

Your heart dropped and you sighed. "(Y/b/f)." Going over to the windows, you glanced at the scenery of the city.

"Yeah, I'm here in San Fransokyo." He said cheefully. "I came down for a meeting and I thought I'd give you a call. Would you like to go get something to eat?" You bite your lip, still a bit disappointed that the call wasn't Tadashi. "Sure."

You and your ex, (Y/b/f), walked outside by the outside roller skating rink. "I wanted to take you to this resturaunt here." He pointed to the place right beside you. "This looks nice." You both walked up to the lady at a booth. "We would like a table."

The lady smiled. "Name?" (Y/b/f) smiled sheepishly. "Um......we don't have reservations." The lady smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, but we're booked until October." "October?" You two said in confusion as the lady. "Okay.......I'll get back to you on that one." He sighed. "That went well. You began to laugh at (Y/b/f).

"Hey. It's not big deal." You say then pat his back as he pouted a bit. "Besides, it's the best resturaunt in town. Nobody can get a table here."

"It's not that."

"Oh?" You knew where he was heading.

"I didn't do this right. There was no big deal, it was coffee which lead to dinner and lead to-"

"Lead to what?" You crossed your arms.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry. I do get a few steps ahead of myself-"

"More that a few steps, about ten. I mean, we were dating what a week?" You started making hands gestures as you talked. "Then you had our entire future planned out for us. You started having me over for the weekend, then guess what? You had the almost the entire town in your house to meet me."

(Y/b/f) then rolled his eyes and pointed out something. "I do recall you seemed to make fast friends with one of them. That guy I caught you making out with." You groaned. "I wasn't making out with him. What are we in junior high school right now? It was just a kiss from a random guy, years ago."

Soon you two stopped, since you didn't want to say anything mean considering how a caring and kind person you are. Both of you walking off from each other stubbornly.