Chapter 14

2014 (Tadashi)

Tadsashi pulled the flag up and kept looking at the mailbox while walking down the walkway.

--------------------------------------------------

2016 (Y/N)

"Come on Pip. We're going back to see if this Mr. Hamada wrote back which I highly agree he did." You and your catahoula dog drove back to the Lake House. The mailbox had the flag up, so you walked to it amused. "Okay. let's see." You opened it to pull out a folded paper while pushing the flag down.

-------------------------------------------------

2014 (Tadashi)

The young man's eyes widened when the flag of the mailbox went down with a squeak.

------------------------------------------------

2016 (Y/N)

Unfolding the paper, you chuckled and were confused at the question written on paper. '

Can this be happening?'

Your eyes glanced up in thought and went to your car to pull out a torn open envelope since you didnt have any more paper at the moment. Your hand only wrote two words.

'Why not?'

Then stuck the envelope in the mailbox, pulling the flag up.

-----------------------------------------------

2014 (Tadashi)

Tadashi stood there for a few seconds until the flag went back up. He still kept his site on the box while running to it, slowly reaching out to open and found a torn open envelope with two words written on it.

'Why not?'

The young man began looking around to see if anyone was near, but it was only him and the dog. Tadashi thought, then ran into the house to come back with a notepad. He scribbled words on the paper,

'Not possible, I know, but it's happening.'

To this point Tadashi was freaking out while putting the note in and pulling up the flag.

----------------------------------------------

2016 (Y/N)

"Pippin. Pip!" You turned to see Pippin still sitting and staring at the mailbox. A sigh left your mouth and continued to call her over. "Pippin come on! Come on girl!" You patted your leg. "Come on." This time you grew annoyed. "Pippin."

She started to bark at the mailbox and stopped when the flag went down.

A gasp came from you as you seen what happened and looked around, then back at the box. Pippin whined a bit as your eyes widened when the flag went up, causing Pippin to bark. Slowly you walked over, glancing over your shoulder until you stood in front of the box with Pippin sitll barking at it.

 "What is it girl?" Looking around the box, you took the paper out and read it out loud. "Not possible, I know, but it's happening." You gave a nervous chuckle and went to the car, finding a small notepad.

'Where are you now?'

That's what you put before pulling the flag up.

----------------------------------------------

2014 (Tadashi)

He waited, seeing the flag go up and read the paper. "Where am I now?" Tadashi looked around, groaning. Then wrote while breathing heavily, heart beating from what's going on.

'Lake House'

Tadashi's hand moved the flag down, then up.

------------------------------------------

2016 (Y/N)

"I don't believe this is happening." You ran a hand through your hair as you saw the flag go down then up. "Okay, let's see."

'Lake House'

Frustration and annoyance filled you as you laughed fakely. "Hello! I'm at the Lake House too!" You yelled out at nobody, then huffed. "I'm getting tired of these games, so I'll be leaving now! Okay! Alright. Goodbye!"

 Waving the note in the air as you headed back home.