Chapter 4

2014 (Tadashi) Ending Winter

Tadashi was in his lab working on a small project when Honey came running in happily.

"Tadashi! I made my special brownies if you want to grab some!"

"Can't." His voice full of concentration.

Honey rubbed her arms, looking around. "It's cold in here." Her arms went around his neck.

"My project needs the cool air." "Well, I hope you don't get sick." Tadashi chuckled. "I don't get sick." The blonde sighed at Tadashi's lack of attention, so she thought of something that came to mind.

"I heard you got a house and apperently I'm the last to know."

Tadashi stopped. "I thought I mentioned that?"

"It's okay, so where?"

"Outside out San Fransokyo, up the shore."

Honey got confused. "Are you crazy? Why would you take that house? It's made of glass and there's no sense of privacy."

Looking at the time, Tadashi stood. "I just need somewhere to get away from the city for awhile and it seemed pretty decent." Honey rolled her eyes in amusement. "What about school?" Tadashi grinned, while pulling Honey Lemon into a side hug.

"I'm taking my classes online, but I'll be coming to the labs every once and awhile." Tadashi laughing and stopped Honey from asking more questions. "Yes, I'll still be helping Aunt Cass because I need more money for rent. Don't worry about visiting. I'm sure you guys can go with Hiro and Aunt Cass."

Honey smiled. "You have a lot of work to do, but I'm glad you want to try and live on your own for awhile."

Tadashi went to his computer to close up before heading out with Hiro to unpack.