Chapter 27

(Key Words: (Y/b/f) = Your boyfriend)

------------------------------------------

2014 (Tadashi) Beginning Fall

"Another test." Tadashi crossed out the number 34 on his test board. "Another fail." Plopping down on the chair, he groaned, running a hand through his hair. Tadashi walked out of his lab and Hiro ran up with a goofy grin. "Hey." Tadashi looked with a smile. "Hey. What's up?" He came in with Pippin' on by his side. "Nothing. Can we hang out again tonight?" The older brother smiled and nodded.

They drove toward the town that was near the Lake House because Hiro wanted to see what it looked like. "It's kinda boring." Tadashi laughed at the young genius. "Well, if you want to visit me, you're gonna have to deal with coming here."

They stopped at the store because Hiro wanted gummy bears, figures. "Now don't eat them all so fast." "Mmhm." HIro said with a mouth full of gummy bears as they got into the truck.

Pippin' started barking and suddenly ran off. "Pippin'!" Tadashi yelled, getting out and running after her. Hiro blinked then groaned. "Tadashi! Wait up!" Tadashi followed the dog in worry. "Pippin'! Stop! Heel!"

Pippin' ran and ran until Tadashi lost site of the catahoula dog. He panted, scanning the area. "Pippin'!" Barks were heard and came from a home across from him, seeing Pippin' bothering a guy holding a box of drinks.

"Pippin'! Come here." The guy about a year older than Tadashi smiled. "Your dog?" Tadashi smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, sorry about that." Pippin' barked happily and wagged her tail at Tadashi as he bent down to pet her head. "What were thinking, huh girl?"

The guy raised a brow, chuckling. "Gotta keep an eye them. What's his name?" Tadashi looked up, feeling like he's seen him somewhere. "Her and it's Pippin'." "That's.......nice? Well I'm (y/b/f)." The guy held out a hand to shake while Tadashi shook it. "Tadashi Hamada."

"Tadashi!" Hiro panted, now by the older brother's side. "Oh.......you found Pippin'. That's good." (y/b/f) looked confused and Tadashi smiled. "(Y/b/f) this is my little brother Hiro. Hiro this is (Y/b/f)." The two nodded at each other as the guy smiled.

"You two seem really great people. You know what? You guys are invited to my girlfriend, (Y/n)'s Birthday party tonight if you want to come." Tadashi then stared at the guy, baffled. Hiro shook Tadashi's shoulder. "Bro? Um......what time is that party?" "8." Hiro nodded, pulling Tadashi away and patting Pippin' to follow.

"It's (Y/n)'s Birthday Party." Tadashi said happily.