Chapter 40

2017 (Y/n)

"Okay. Its just like you're going to buy something in the cafe..." You say to yourself, gulping and getting nervous when you see the Lucky Cat Cafe in front of you. Anxiety snuck in as you heard the jingle of the door. "Hi! Welcome to the Lucky Cat Cafe!" A warm and caring voice yelled from the back somewhere. Quickly, you took a seat at one of the tables near the back wall. "This is harder than I thought." Your eyes scanned the welcoming cafe atmosphere, including the smell and all. That made you smile.

"May I take your order?" You glanced up to the smiling woman with green eyes and brown hair. "Um.....may I get one (fav.pastry.) and one cup of (fav.drink.)?" She nods happily, writing it down and walking to make the order.

"You're back early!"

"Yeah. I.....I don't feel so good today, by the way, I brought Baymax."

"Hello."

In the reflection of the window, you felt your blood run cold. Your heart beat fast. The woman was hugging a teen boy with black hair and he had on your crochet dark grey scarf. There was also very unfamiliar site of a big white robot. "Get this order for me first, then you can head upstairs." The lady said, making you nervous again as the teen boy walks over with your order. "Here's your order."

It couldn't be Tadashi.....could it? He's too young though but you've never seen what Tadashi looked like, so you had to play it safe. "Thank you.....um....that's a very nice scarf." He doesn't look at you, taking the money for the order. "Thanks....it was a gift." That made your heart flutter though you still had a gut feeling. "Oh. They must've made it pretty special for you." He shrugs at your answer. "I guess, but it wasn't made for me. You could say it was passed on. Thanks for coming to the cafe."

Not wanting to make things more awkward, you eat your pastry and enjoyed your drink like every other customer.

"Hello."

You yelped, turning to find the white robot standing right beside you. He tilted his head, blinking. "I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. Your neurotransmitters seem low." You blink up at the him and tilt your head. "Um...."

"BAYMAX!" The teen walks over again and sighs. "What did I tell you about bothering the customers?" He went to pull him away but you smiled.

"He's amazing. Did you build him?" You were very hopeful he'd say yes or something. "No..... my brother did." The teen smiled gently at the robot then sighed. That made your heart jump. "Oh. Is he around?" Please, please let it be Tadashi.

Though you've got a solemn and depressive vibe from him. "Actually......he's gone. Since last year and on this day today."

Your heart just shattered right there. Everything buzzed in your ears. You blood was much colder than it suppose to be and your hands began to shake. "Ma'am? A-are you alright?" He asked, but it sounded far away. Only one memory kept replying right in front of your eyes.

(The sound of a bus horn echoed through the air along with crash noises.

You knelt next to the man laying on the ground face down. "Sir can you here me!" You went to feel for a pulse.

"Sir! Sir!")