Chapter 31

2016 (Y/n) Fall

You had received a map from Tadashi, saying to met there like the walk, but yet again you two are timed zoned as you walked to the park.

((Y/n): "It was YOU! Why didn't you say anything?") You ask out loud, like Tadashi was with you and sat on the bench.

(Tadashi: "You would've thought I was crazy!") He chuckled breathlessly.

((Y/n): "Yeah but....b-but I liked you. You should've said something.") You shook your head in disbelief, smiling.

(Tadashi: "How? You were with your boyfriend and....gosh I was so embarrassed.") Tadashi ran a hand throug his hair, sighing.

((Y/n): "Excuses, excuses. You are a coward.") You started feeling irritated for some reason, crossing your arms and huffing.

(Tadashi: "I'm not a coward. I...I'm a goody two shoes okay?") Tadashi spoke loudly, getting some weird looks from people.

((Y/n): "Alright, I don't like being mean, so I'll tell you that he wasn't my boyfriend.")

(Tadashi: "Oh really? Well what is he then? Your brother?") Tadashi was now getting a little irritated with your attitude.

((Y/n): "Oh ho! Looks like we got a comedian on our hands, what? Did you eat clowns for breakfast?") That was that. You were beyond irritated and got up to go home.

Both of you groaned in frustation when you both got to your homes. "Great....our first and pointless fight." You both say and sigh in sadness.

2014 (Tadashi) Fall

"I should apologize." His eyes look down as he passes Hiro, falling on his little brother's bed. Hiro raises his brow, rolling his eyes. "Alright. What happened?" Tadashi stared up at the ceiling. "(Y/n) and I had a fight..........a pointless one, might I add." "Here I thought it was my job to irritate you." Hiro chuckled. Tadashi frowned, "That's not nice, Hiro." Hiro got up to look down at Tadashi's sad face.

"Look. I might not know about this..." He waves his hands. "...dating stuff but try something that will get you to see her again. Apologize with a dinner or something like that....oh gosh what am I saying!" Tadashi watched Hiro walk own the stairs. "AUNT CASS! I'M SICK!" Tadashi laughs, shaking his head and started thinking about what his little brother said. "Hmmm..."