Chapter 3

2016 (Y/N) Beginning Spring

The elevators to the hospital opened as you stepped out. There were many nurses, doctors, and some helpers walking around with some helping the patients.

"So many." You dodged everyone to get to the main desk. "Excuse me."

The lady behind the desk was busy, but handed you a sign in sheet as you rolled your eyes. "No. I'm Doctor (L/N). I was told to report here."

Soon you were given a white coat with doctor untsils as a lady doctor handed you a stack of patient records. You took it with a heave.

"You will be covering 22 patients one this floor and the next."

Shocked filled you. "22?"

The lady nodded. "Quiet morning, not many."

"Oh...wow." You smiled sheepishly.

She lead you to an elder man on a stretcher in the hall, who looked to be waiting patiently ."You have other students around to help you." She got a stern expression, looking around at the other students walking around.

"Why hasn't anyone taken this man to the MRI?" You watch as they all had other business to attend to, hearing the doctor sigh.

"Remember. If you have any questions. Find me, but please take this man to the MRI. Just follow the signs." She walked off, taking your records as you stood a little lost.

"Oh jeez." Then began to roll the elder man. "Are you taking me somewhere?" He asked.

"Well, I apperently hope so sir. How are you feeling today?" "

Am I going to make it?"

A bit unsure, you continued to push. "Uuuuh....yes. Absolutely."