Chapter 5

2016 (Y/N) Beginning Spring

"434. 434."

You groaned in frustration, looking at the patient numbers on the doors.

"Are you lost?" A lady doctor came out, smiling in amusement as you smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah."

"It takes awhile to get your barings. I'm Doctor Madvee."

"I'm Doctor (L/N). It's my first day here."

Madvee looked at your papers, then chuckled. "Wrong floor."

You faceplamed. "Oh jeez." She patted your back. "Come on, I'll show you. So where did you do your residentecy?" The both of you walked together. "Just a little community hospital just up the shore."

A tiredly sigh esacped your lips as you unlocked your apartment door and went inside. The sound of paws against the floor brought a smile on your face as Pippin came up to you, happily jumping up to you.

"Hey girl. How was your day?" She barked. Petting Pippin's head and you grinned at her. "Glad your day was better then mine." Pippin then followed you to the kitchen where you turned on the lights, only for it to flicker uncontrollably.

You groaned. "Fix the light."

Then opened the fridge to sigh, talking to yourself.

"Get dog food." Pippin barked at your statement and looked in the fridge more.

"Get human food. Great."

Slamming the fridge closed, you made your way to at least make something to eat for you and Pippin. "I really should have planned a little more."