Chapter 24

(Key Words: (y/b/f) = your boyfriend)

------------------------------------------------

2014 (Tadashi) Summer

"Ew! You're fishing now?" Hiro said, watching Tadashi pull up a cage, but it had bottles of sodas in it. "No. The lake is cold enough to keep these cool." Hiro shook his head, chuckling and taking a soda from his brother. The both walked up to a ladder that lead to the roof of the lake house. "I was thinking of making like a deck that heads to the water, you know?"

Hiro sat on the egde of the roof, swinging his leg while Tadashi looked out at the lake. "So you're telling me you're becoming an architecture and slowly losing your abilites as a robotics genius?" Tadashi laughed. "No. I just really love this house and thought I could make it more like home." Hiro nodded, then a thought popped in the young genuis' head. "Tell me why I can't stay with you, yet again?"

Tadashi chuckled, sitting next to his little brother. "Hiro, I told you. Aunt Cass needs help when I'm over here, plus........" His brown eyes looked out at the lake. ".....I've......got plans."

"It is that imaginary girlfriend?"

"She's not imagainary and she's.........not my....... girlfriend."

Hiro laughed. "What was that?! Bro, hesitated!"

"I did NOT hesitate!" They both laughed. "Besides, I don't have time for that."

Hiro watched is older brother get quiet slowly, only to shake his own head with a smirk. "Do you think she's pretty?" Tadashi blushed at HIro's question. "I-I don't know.......I guess. I would think so. What does apperance have to with anything?"

"I don't know. She sounds nice though, if she's real, then I get to see if she's right for you." Tadashi laughed more when Hiro burped and Hiro looked at his root beer. "So far........she's good!"

Tadashi had just dropped off Hiro and came back to check his mail. There was a letter from you, which made him happy.

'My dearest Tadashi.' The young man blushed at what you had written. 'Are you willing to play a game with me? Okay......here it goes. Two years ago at the train station in the town near the Lake House, I forgot something there and......it was a gift from my father. If you find it, can you please put it in the mailbox? It would mean a lot. Yours, (Y/n).'

Tadashi stared at the letter, then smiled. The next day, he went into your hometown to the train station you mentioned. Casually, he walked around toward where they were boarding people and it seemed they were calling for final boarding.

Just as he got closer to a bench that hide by a wall.........he froze. There you were, well the you in his time, giggling as (y/b/f) hugged you. Tadashi turned a bit, awkwardly standing near the couple, though he couldn't help but look at you. Your hair was a different style in Tadashi's year, he didn't know of course, only knowing that you were very beautiful.

Tadashi watched as you picked up your bag and got on the train, so he looked at the place your bag was. There was a book. (Fav.Book). At that Tadashi jogged with the book in hand because the train was moving.

That you, looked around for something and glanced up to see a young man holding up the book as kinda waved before the train finally left with him still standing at the station.

Tadashi felt happy, even though he didn't talk to you as he drove home and began starting on a letter.