Chapter 41

2017 (Y/n)

"Ma'am?"

"Her heart rate has increased dramatically."

"I know, Baymax! Hey!"

You felt a lump in your throat and your breathing became irregular. "Hey! (Y/n)!" Brown eyes were now in your view, holding lots of concern. "Come on." The young teen helped you to your feet, taking you through a door that lead to some stairs.

"No.....No no no no no no. NO!" You pulled from his grip and held a hand to your head to calm down. It felt like the world was going to crash, maybe it did. "I-i-I......I was there....." Tears built up in your eyes that now fall slowly.

"Ma- wait......(Y/n)? I thought I told you not to come here!" Your glance flickered to the young teen's and he could see you looked so broken. "You...." He heard your voice crack, making him flinch in guilt.

You swallowed the lump in your throat but it still stayed. "...you.... you're the one who delivered my book?" He nodded his head, glancing away, "I thought.....it would help save you pain of.... of him being gone."

That was Tadashi's little brother, that lady was his aunt. 'Gone......he was gone. Tadashi IS gone!' You held your head, "No. He can't be." Realization flashed in your eyes, "H-How did you know where I lived?"

His brown eyes stared at a picture on the wall. "Hiro! Can you help me really quick!" The lady from the cafe called. "I'll be down, Aunt Cass!" Hiro looked at you before hurrying to help his aunt. "(Y/n)." Baymax said with an almost content tone.

The white robot walked up and hugged you. "Tadashi was very happy when he said your name. Are you happy that he still remembered you?" You blinked at the robot still feeling dazed from the breakdown. "What?" Baymax didn't answer so you sighed and stare at the picture Hiro was looking at.

It was Tadashi, Hiro, and Aunt Cass together in a picture. "You said you'd be waiting." You whispered painfully as tears fell. Baymax patted your head gently, "There, There."

'(Y/n), please don't give on me. There are always chances in life, we can wait and have our chance.'

The words that Tadashi wrote echoed in your mind and your head started rushing from all the thoughts jumbling. "There are always chances......we just have to wait." You say with your heart racing and the urge to go back to the Lake House.

"I can save him."

With that said, you ran down the stairs and swerve around the teen boy known as Hiro. Hiro saw you with a very surprised look at your panicked face as you ran out the door. "(Y/n)!!! Aunt Cass! I forgot something at important at school, I'll be back!" He now took off after you.

All the way back to your apartment, you got in your car to take off but someone got in as well. "What are you doing here!?" You ask with an impatient tone at Hiro. He looked at you, "What are you doing?" Almost crying, you pointed out, "Go home, Hiro! I have to.....I have to....."

Hiro seen you glance down in pain. "I don't know what you're doing, but I'm not letting you go alone." You heard a buckle of a seatbelt so you just continued to back out and drive.

Tears blinded your vision but you wiped then as your drove with the young teen beside you. The cars honked as you drove fast, luckily there was no police around. Hiro got a bit scared at how you swerved around the lane as you two now headed to the Lake House.

-

-

-

If everyone was in the same time zone, then you would notice that on the other lane................was Tadashi.

In a rush, Hiro's eyes widen as he saw a faint image of Tadashi driving toward the city. He shook his head as the image vanished in a blink of an eye, then held onto the seat from your scary driving.