Chapter 34

2014 (Tadashi) Fall

"Hey Bro!" Tadashi turned to see Hiro pointing to Pippin', who was swmming to get a stick he threw. "Who knew dogs are fun!" Tadashi laughed, feeling happy and waiting for your date with him. "Do you want anything for dinner? Or are you going back to Aunt Cass?" Hiro smiled. "PIZZA!"

"Will you be okay by yourself, while I make a run for town?"

"Yeah! I've got Pippin'!" Hiro watched his older brother leave with a skip in his step, which Hiro rolled his eyes at.

"I wonder if that (Y/n) girl wrote Tadashi?" Just as he said that, the mail flag went down then up. "Perfect timing." Hiro ran over to open the mail and grinned at the letter. "It wouldn't hurt to see what they talk about." Unfolding it, his eyes moved back and forth, reading the words carfully. Though.....Hiro's grin, turned into a surprised frown. "What?"

Tadashi came back with a box of pizza, smiling happily, seeing his brother and Pippin' sitting in the kitchen. "Hey! Pizza's here." Hiro smiled at him weirdly. "What?" Tadashi asked. "N-nothing?" Hiro squeaked a bit, making Tadashi's eyes narrow. "What did you do?" He seen something hid behind Hiro's back. "Hiro."

Reachin around the younger Hamada, Tadashi went for the letter, but Hiro pulled it out of his reach. "No." "What is it? Something wrong?" Tadashi dove for it again, only for Hiro to run. "HIRO! It's from (Y/n)!"

"i know!"

"Why won't you let me read it?" Hiro stopped, looking like he's sad. "It's just...." Tadashi held out his hand and Hiro gave it to him. Reading it over, the look in Tadashi's eyes turned into hurt and tears almost threatened to fall. "Wh-what?" Hiro jumped when his older brother fell on his knees, crying and running a hand through his hair. "T-Tadashi?"

'You didn't come, Tadashi. You weren't there.'

"I-I......I didn't show, b-b-but.....Hiro....she sounds so hurt." Quickly, Tadashi grabbed some paper and wrote raidly.