Chapter 2

2014 (Tadashi) Ending Winter

A green truck drove from the other side of 'y' made road, coming from a different route. The driver had many boxes in the back as the truck headed down the road toward the lake house.

Stopping a ways, the driver got out to reveal a young man with a olive green drench coat made of wool. "Glad Aunt Cass got me this." His breath visable in the cold air. "And let me borrow the truck."

Another passenger in the other seat hopped out, consisting of a young boy. Their brown eyes scanned the area that had snow on the ground before landing on the house. "Hm. At least it's something to get me started." The man smiled, then the boy spoke up.

"Are you serious Tadashi? This place looks runned down." The man, known as Tadashi, smiled with a shrug. "Might need a little work." "Whatever." The young boy said, going to the back of the truck.

"Come on Hiro. It's not that bad, you gotta admit." Tadashi stated to help his younger brother, Hiro. Box after box, they placed Tadashi's things in the home.

A phone rang as Tadashi checked the number ID, then answered it. "Hello?......" Hiro placed the last box in home and glanced to see his older brother sighing. "Okay." Tadashi hung up. "Let's head back." "Who was that?" "Aunt Cass."

They both got into the truck and started to head back. "She wants us to head back and finish the unpacking later." Hiro smiled a little. "Will I get to visit you?" Tadashi chuckled, ruffling the younger brother's hair.

"Of course Knucklehead. Besides, I'll be at the labs ever once in awhile."