68 - Halloween party 2/2 (Sexy/Cute)

Sequel to 'Imagine 66 - Halloween party 1/2' I recommend you reading that part first if you haven't done that yet

The boy wraps his arms around your waist and pushes you really tight against him. You actually enjoyed it.

"Are you having a little fun, you little devil?," The boy whispers in your ear.

You look into his eyes, the only part except for his lips that is not covered.
They are deep blue, really beautiful, but still not as beautiful as Justin his hazel brown ones.

You nod and the boy smiles. Suddenly he comes a lot closer and before you know it his lips are already placed on yours. His tongue asks for entrance and you accept it. He tastes like alcohol, what you normally dislike but this time you actually enjoy it.

The two of you make out for a while, even when the 'slow music' stopped playing and when the hardstyle came on again.

Suddenly you feel someone grabbing your bum. You are very surprised, so you break the kiss and look behind you. It is Ryan, one of Justin his best friends. He smirks and then he walks away.

He ruined the moment.... You really enjoyed your evening and kiss with the.. stranger..
And now Ryan ruined it. You directly think about Justin again, and you feel guilty. Even though Justin doesn't even know of your existence, but, you like Justin so much and now you are kissing with a stranger.

You look at the boy and say

"Sorry, need to go to my friends." The boy looks a little disappointed, but then he shrugs and says

"Me too," And he walks away.

You try to search for your friends, and when you finally find them you see that your best friend is making out with Ryan. Yes, that Ryan. That Ryan who is Justin his best friend. She had a crush on him like forever, and now her dream became reality.....

"It's getting hot in here," One of your friends says. You smile at him and sigh.

"Yes, definitely," You say.

"Come." He says and grabs your arm. You walk after him and the two of you start dancing. A bit later your other friends join you and you all dance together. This is for sure the best party of the year.

And that kiss with the stranger.. You actually liked it a lot.

"Thankyou," You say smiling to the man behind the desk, who gave your jacket back.

"Whooo! This party was amazing!," Your friend shouts. Everybody laughs and agrees.

Suddenly you feel a cold hand on your shoulder. You quickly turn around and you face the boy with the zorro mask again.

"Oh, hey you," You say while your heart is beating in your throat. The boy laughs.

"Did I scare you? well.. Happy that it is a halloween party," He smirks.
"Would you mind, uhm, to walk to my car, together with me?," He asks.
You doubt it a little, because, you don't even know this boy, you don't know what he is going to do.

You look around and see your friends who are smiling.

"Just go," Your best friend says. You look at the boy again and smile.

"Okey," You say shyly and walk away, together with the boy towards his car. He opens the doors and you both step inside.

"Uhm, wha-," You try to say but before you can say anything the boy starts to kiss you. He asks for entrance, and you accept it, but after a few seconds you break the kiss and look at the boy. He frowns.

"Who are you actually?," You ask. You would like to know with who you are making out rightnow... A party-kiss is okay but when it even continues after the party....

The boy smirks and put his zorro mask and hat off. He looks at you and you look at him.

"J-Justin?," You say, totally flabbergasted. This can't be true, this stranger, is Justin Bieber? The boy you like since forever?
You start shaking all over and cover your mouth.

"B-but I thought you eyes...-" You say, pointing at one of his eyes. He smirks and says

"Almost forgot them," He starts taking out his lenses and throws them away, out of the window.
"Don't need them anymore," He mumbles.

"They looked great on you," You say blushing. Justin smirks and pulls you down on his lap, so the two of you are now sitting on the drivers seat.

"You look great yourself miss," He grins while he checks you out. And let's say that he was not checking out your face or your hair. Somewhere lower.

He then looks at you again and brushes his lips over yours.

You still can't believe that it was Justin, all the time... Your dream also came true, just like your best friend's did.

This was definitely the best halloween party ever.

The two of you start making out again, and you taste that good alcohol taste again.

The two of spent the while night in Justin his car.