95 - Warm up cuddles (Super Cute)

Imagine you are walking home, together with Justin who you just met because he is in your class since a few days. It is winter and really cold outside.

"You shouldn't have walk with me," you say as you turn around, facing Justin. You just arrived home, Justin walked you home, while he lives pretty far away.

"Don't say that, I enjoy talking to you and I want to make sure you get home safe," Justin says with the cutest face ever. He is shaking from the cold, since he gave you his jacket because you were freezing to death.

"Your jacket," You say as you put off your jacket, and hand it back to Justin. He puts it on, but he is still shaking from the cold. You feel pretty guilty

"Do you maybe want to, uh, come in? And warm up?," you ask him shyly. He looks up at you and nods.

"That would be great," he says, smiling lightly.

You open the door and both of you walk inside, Justin following you.

"I can make us some hot chocolate milk if you would like?," you say while you walk inside the kitchen. He puts off his jacket, and lays it aside.

"Yes, that's my favorite!," he says, he sounds so cute.

You make some hot chocolate milk for the two of you, and then walk inside the livingroom where Justin already planted himself on the couch.

"Here you go," you say as you hand Justin the drink and place yourself next to him.

"Thanks," he says smiling, "I am sure this will help me to warm up from the cold."

The two of you enjoy your warm drinks and chit chat a bit. It is really fun, and Justin is so sweet and nice.

You put on the tv, and watch some series and news. You are still pretty cold, since you are just someone who gets cold so easily.

"I am going to grab a blanket, I am still freezing to death," you say to Justin as you stand up from the couch and walk up to your bedroom where you grab your blanket.

You walk back with it into the livingroom and sit down on the couch again, wrapping the blanket around yourself.

Justin is just giggling and it is the cutest thing you have ever seen in your life.

"Can I join you?," he says in a husky voice. You nod and he also places himself under the blanket, making sure he is covered as well so he shoves closer up to you, touching you.

"I think I will be warmed up within 10 minutes or so," Justin says. You look at him but you don't want him to leave, you are enjoying his company.

"You mean going home?," you ask for clarification and sadly he confirms it.
"Well, you can also stay," You say shyly. You don't even know from where you got the guts to actually say this.

"Don't you mind?," Justin asks as he looks at you, his face is so innocent yet so sexy.

"N-no, ofcourse I don't, we can watch some movies or just- I don't know," you say to him.

"Or just cuddle," he says smiling. You feel your cheeks heat up a bit, and decide to change from subject as quick as possible.

"I will grab my laptop and put on some Netflix,"

A few minutes later Justin and you started watching a movie together.

Suddenly he wraps his arm around your shoulder, and pushes you into his chest. You rest your head onto it, and embrace his warmth.

"Warm up cuddles," he says, making you giggle.

The two of you held each other as long as the movie played, enjoying each others warmth and company.