27 - Getting to know u 3/3 (Romantic)

Sequel to 'Getting to know u 2/3 (Cute)' i recommend you reading that part first if you haven't yet.

Justin parks the car, steps out of it and opens your door. You feel like a princess. You giggle and step out of the car.

"Were are we?" You ask. The sun is already going under.

"A good place for our first date," Justin says smiling and sticks out his hand. You smile back at him and hold his hand. The two of you walk towards a special place.

"We are at the beach?," You ask Justin.

"Just wait," Justin says. The two of you walk and walk and walk...
Suddenly you see the shore, there is a ferris wheel. The two of you walk towards it.

"We are going in the ferris wheel, aren't we?" You say smiling.

"Yes, but wait," Justin says. What?

The two of you sit down in the ferris wheel, and it starts to get higher and higher. Justin wraps his arm around your shoulder. When the two of you are at the top, it suddenly stops moving. You start getting scared.

"What is this?" You ask nervous.

"Don't be so stressed out love, relax," Justin kisses your cheeck. Suddenly you hear a few loid noises, and when you look up in the air you see firework everywhere. It looks really beautiful and you are enjoying it.

"Wow this is beautiful!," You say loud enough for Justin to hear it, because the firework is so loud.

"Special for you," Justin says smiling. You look at him and smile.

"Thankyou," You say while you hug him. The firework stops, and the ferris wheel starts working again. The two of you slowly come closer at to the ground.

You both steo out of the ferris wheel and you are still in shock that Justin did this for you.

"Thankyou so much Justin, it was really beautifull, I loved it," You smile at him. He is blushing. He grabs you by your waist and hugs you really tight. He smells so good. Then he breaks the hugg and he grabs your hand. The two of you walk towards the beach, in the sand.

"Wait," Justin says. He let go of your hand. He is writing something in the sand with his feet. You watch him. He is so cute. He then look up to you and you walk towards him. You look at the sand, so you can see what he wrote.

"Second date soon?" You say, reading the text Justin wrote in the sand. Then you see also something that Justin made. It is a heart.

"Aww," You say giggling. Justin grabs both of your hands.

"And,what is your answer?" Justin asks blushing.

"Well, I don't know Justin," You say. Justin looks at you upset.

"I was just kidding," You say giggling. Justin looks up at you and smiles.

"I really thought you ment it," Justin says.

"No, ofcourse not, and Justin?" You say.

"Yes love?" Justin says.

"I would love to go on a seconds date with you," You say smiling. Justin also smiles. He places his lips on yours, and gives you a little kiss. That was so cute.

"I save the rest for our next date," Justin says smirking. You laugh and hug him. This date was amazing.