88 - Interview Surprise (Cute)

Imagine you are a famous singer yourself, and you have an interview with Ellen DeGeneres.

"So how have you been doing?," Ellen asks as you take place onto your seat, which is placed next to hers. The crowd is still clapping for you.

"I have been doing great," you answer with a big smile while looking around the place.

"You just released some new music, which is really loved by the people since you have already hit over a million hits on YouTube," Ellen speaks as you nod.

"Yes that actually happened," you stat proudly. "I've been working so hard on these songs, and also to improve my vocals, and I guess it worked."

"It certainly worked," Ellen says.
"Are you planning on doing any duets in the future?,"

"I definitely do, it would be cool to sing with some of the biggest popstars one day," you answer. The two of you talk for another few minutes, about music and life. The crowd is enthousiastic and so are you.

"So now on to one of the most feared, but also loved, especially under the public, topics; dating," Ellen smirks as the crowd starts clapping, and you just giggle and shake your head.

"So tell me? Are there any boyfriends in the game? Are you dating?,"

"To be honest, I don't have a boyfriend, and i'm also not dating anyone, so I guess I will be forever alone, probably," you start laughing as Ellen and the crowd starts laughing with you.

"Well actually,-" Ellen starts, "we spotted something on a photo which recently appeared on the internet of you, made by some paparazzi,"

You look at Ellen and frown, since you have no idea what she is talking about.
Then a picture of you appears on the big screen. You are just getting out of the car, you have your phone in your left hand.

"Because if we look at the phone-," Ellen says, and the picture zooms in on the phone.
"We see a boy, look at her lockscreen," Ellen smirks.

You take a good look at it, and then you realize what it is. You feel that you start blushing and quickly cover your head with your hands.

"We can see Mister Bieber on the screen guys." Ellen speaks, the crowd starts clapping and laughing which makes you laugh too.
"Please explain," Ellen crosses her arms and looks over at you.

"I guess he is just really- handsome?," you say shyly, while you put your hands up in the air.

"You guess so or you think so?," Ellen says while pointing at the lockscreen again.  It makes you blush and laugh again.

"No I actually think so," you giggle again.

"So what would you say if Justin Bieber asked you to sing a duet with him?," Ellen asks.

"Ofcourse I would say yes!," you state, making a duh-ofcourse face.

"Well, let's make that happen then! Justin! Come here!," Ellen screams. You first think she is making joke, but when you turn around you see that he is really there, walking towards you. The crowd is going crazy and so are you, from the inside then. You cover your mouth as you stand up and slowly walk towards him.

"Hi!," Justin smiles as he opens his arms, ready to hug you. He wraps his arms around your neck and pulls you into a thight hug, while you have your arms wrapped around his waist.

He lets go of you, and you both walk towards the chair again where you sit down next to each other. You cover your mouth again, making Justin laugh.

"Look," Ellen says while pointing at the screen again, where your phonescreen is still to be seen. The crowd starts laughing again and so does Justin.

"That's so cute," he smiles as he looks at you.

"I feel a bit embarrased," you giggle, making everybody laugh again.

"Don't be," Justin comforts you while he places his hand on your leg.

"Have you listened to her music, Justin?," Ellen asks him, and he nods.

"Yes ofcourse! She is an amazing singer, I love her voice I have been digging her music lately," he answers, making you blush again.

"So you would say yes to a duet?," Ellen asks another question.

"Ofcourse I would!," he says. You look at him and smile.
"What about singing something together?,"

"Like here, rightnow?," you ask him, and he nods.
"Sure! Let's do that!" you say without any hesitation. Justin stands up, grabs your hand and walks together with you towards the performing place.

"What about Love Yourself?,"  he whispers into your ear.
"I would love to sing that," you whisper back. Justin smiles and blinks at you.

You both sit down on a chair, and when the music starts you start singing together. It sounds perfectly, and your voices sound like they are made for eachother.

After you finish the song the crowd goes crazy, and so does Ellen. Justin and you both stand up and hug each other tightly, while Justin pecks your cheek.

"Give it up for these two amazing singers!." Ellen says as she closes the interview and program.

Justin looks at you and smiles.

"You are an amazing singer, let's exchange contacts, so we can make more music together," Justin speaks, and you agree.

"We should totally do that!,"

"And maybe we can also go on a little, you know, date, if you would fancy that." Justin smirks, and you smile back.

"I would love that."

"Because you are not only a good singer, you are also one of the most beautiful singers," he says as he look into your eyes. You just smile and look at your feet. He grabs his phone out of his pocket and shows it to you.

Once you take a look at it you realize you see your own face being his lockscreen as well.

(Oh I am really digging this visual update 😅)