55 - Just friends (Sad)

Imagine Justin is your best friend. Your boyfriend just broke up with you, and the only one who can cheer you up right now is Justin...

"Justin?," You say sniffing while Justin takes up his phone.

"[Y/N]? What's wrong? Are you.. crying?," Justin asks.

"He br-broke up with me," You say crying.

"Stay where you are, I will be there in a few," Justin says and he ends the phone conversation.

You start crying even louder and wait untill Justin is here, with you.

A few minutes later you hear the doorbell. You walk towards it and open it, it is Justin.

"Hey shawty," Justin says while he steps inside. You can't hold back your tears so you start crying again.
Justin grabs you by your waist and pulls you into a very sweet, comfortable hug.

"Don't cry," Justin whispers.

"How can I not cry when my boyfriend just broke up with me," You say a little bitchy, but you directly regret your words.

"Sorry," You whisper and start crying again into Justin his shoulder.

"It's okay," Justin says while he pats your shoulder. Justin is really an amazing friend, he is always there for you and you can always count on him.

You both walk towards the couch and sit down. You sigh.

"He is really an asshole," You say.
Justin smirks.

"Yes, how can he let you go? You are so beautiful and perfect, and just everything a boy needs," Justin says. You look at him and he is blushing a little.

"Aww, no i'm not, but that is so sweet," You say while you rest your head on Justin his shoulder again. Justin rests his head on yours and strokes your hair with his hands.

"So, what can we, or I, do to cheer you up?," Justin asks.

"Umm...," You don't know what to say, because you are still really sad.

"Watching movies? Going out? The beach?," Justin suggests. You look at him and say

"Movies?," with a smile. Justin smiles back at you and stands up to choose a movie. When he finally chose one he sits down next to you again, really close. He wraps his arm around you and comforts you by cuddling you.

The two of you watched movies all day long and had so much fun together.

Next day / Justin's P.O.V.

[Y/N] and I had a lot fun together yesterday. It felt... different? Normally I couldn't act flirty around her, sometimes I just did, but now I just can, because she is single.

Maybe she finally sees that I like her, maybe she likes me too. I finally have the change to win her for me. She is amazing, just perfect, just like I already told her yesterday. I could give her anything she wants, but especially love, because I really love her.

I decided to visit her again today, hopefully she already feels alot better.
Rightnow I just arrived at her house and walk up to her front door and ring the bell.

Nobody answers. I try it again, but also not this time. Maybe she just felt asleep or something, I don't care, I just need to see her.

Luckily I have her housekey. I open the door and walk inside.

"[Y/N]?," I say, but no one answers. Suddenly I hear someone laughing. I follow the sound and it leads me to the livingroom, where I find [Y/N] and her boyfriend all lovey dovey on the couch. Her legs are resting on his lap, while he strokes her hair and she giggles.

I just stand still, watch them and sigh. Suddenly she notice me.

"Justin!," She says enthousiastically.

I just lightly smile.

"I-i.. Me and my boyfriend are back together, he realized it was a wrong choice so he made it up to me," [Y/N] says giggling and she kisses her boyfriend.

Ugh, disgusting. Ofcourse I want to see her happy, but at the end of the day, her happiness makes me sad. That boy is so lucky...

"Justin?," [Y/N] says. I look at her and say

"Sorry, just wanted to see if everything is going allright, and as far as I can see it that a yes, so uh, I guess I see you again another time," I fake smile and walk away as quick as possible.

Heartbroken... again..

I walk out of the door and step inside the car, telling myself

'Only friends, you are just her best friend Justin, nothing more'

------

Inspired by the song 'That should be me' :')