96 - Facetime conversations (Sexy/Cute)

Imagine Justin is on tour, you and him facetime everyday since you miss each other a lot

"Babe, I miss you," Justin mumbles, you can see him on your phone screen. His is laying on a couch in his dressingroom since he just finished a show.

"I miss you too babe," you say back, while you look at his cute face.

"I wish you were here with me," he says, and sighs really deep.
"I want you too lay down next to me, and cuddle all night."

You blush and smile,

"Yeah juju, me too, I want to be with you,"

"You can come over baby, I will book a ticket for you." He says while he sits up straight, really believing in his own words.

You giggle and shake your head

"I know honey, but you know I have to go to college," you sigh. Justin pouts and fake cries, which makes you laugh.

"Skip school baby, you have me, I have the money, I will give you whatever you want, why do you need education?," Justin smirks while he lays down again.

"You are crazy," you mumble and shake your head lightly.

"I'm just kidding, school is important and I don't want you to miss it. I will book you a ticket whenever you have the time," he says, making you smile again since he is so sweet.

"Can't wait for that moment,"

"Me neither honey," Justin says with the cutest smile ever.

It is silent for a few seconds, and you just look at Justin his beautiful face.

"Babe?," Justin speaks up again.

"Hmm?,"

"I miss your body as well," he says in this shy voice.
"So, since we are video chatting-," Justin says and hopes you finish his sentence, which you don't because you know what he is talking about.

"Justin," you shake your head and Justin pouts.

"But please honey, let me have a moment, I need it," he says with this husky voice.

You shake your head again, making Justin fake cry.

"Just wait untill we are together again," you smirk, making Justin look up at you again and a light smile forms on his face.

"Oh honey, how I look forward to that moment,"