62 - Twitcam (Cute/Sexy)

(Please read the author's note at the end)

Imagine Justin is on tour and you joined him for a few days. He just had his concert and now are both of you just chilling in your hotelroom.

You just took a shower and dressed up a little. Justin did a very good job tonight, you love it to see him performing. Rightnow he is doing a twitcam and you try to stay away from it.

"Babe?," Justin shouts. You look at him and say

"Yeah?,"

"Come," Justin says while he signs with his hands that you have come over. You shake your head.

"Aww come one," He says pouting.

"No JuJu," You say, but before you can walk away Justin says

"My beliebers want to see you, they want you to say hi to them," Justin smirks. You sigh.

"I will only say hi," You say a little irritated. You walk towards Justin and his laptop and you wave at the camera.

Suddenly Justin wraps his arms around your waist so you can't go anywhere.

"Justin!," You say while you try to push Justin away, but he is too strong so you give up.

"Please stay," Justin whispers in your ear, which gives you shivers. He then kisses your shoulder.

"2 minutes," You say. Justin smirks.

Justin answers some questions and so do you, it is actually pretty cool to talk to the beliebers, together with Justin. You aren't getting that much hate, so that also feels pretty good.

"I want to thankyou guys, for believing in me, without you I would 't be anywhere," Justin says.
And ofcourse, I also want to thank my beautiful girlfriend, who is always there  for me, I love you baby," Justin blushes a little.

"Aww I love you too," You say and you quickly kiss Justin his lips.

"I also love you guys, loads! See you soon," Justin waves at the camera and so do you. He logs out of twitter.

"Baby," Justin moans while he places you on his lap so that you face him. He starts kissing your shoulders, he slowly goes up to your neck and he ends at your lips, which he kisses very passionatly. A little moan escapes out  of your mouth.

Justin stops kissing you and looks at you. He lightly smiles, it makes you blush.

"I need you so bad, you are amazing baby," Justin says. He strokes your cheek with his dumb amd then he starts kissing you again.

He pulls your shirt off and throws it away, somewhere in the room.

Justin lays down on his back and he also pulls you down, but you accidentally kick the laptop with your feet. You look up at the laptop and so does Justin.

"Justin?," Your voice sounds a little... scared?

"Yes?," Justin answers.

"Did you log your twitter out?," You ask while you look at the laptop screen.
Justin also looks at the screen

"Yes I thought tha- Shit," Justin mumbles. He quickly clicks the twitcam away and logs out. He closes the laptop and you cover your mouth with your hands.

"Shit, Justin, everybody just saw what-, well what we just did or what we were about to do," You say blushing. Justin looks a little shocks but then he smirks.

"Ahh who cares, they know we love eachother,"

"I'm still embarrassed," You say blushing.

Justin pulls you down on his lap again

"You know what? It is more worse if we don't finish where we started," Justin smirks and the two of you start kissing again.

------

Hope you liked Imagine :))

Author's note;

So, I just wanted to say that...
Im really sorry if I make any grammar mistakes. Okay, that maybe sounds a little weird? But lately a few people told me that I make grammer mistakes.

I really appreciate that you tell me something I didn't knew yet ........

No just kidding, I just mean, I know I make grammar mistakes, do you realize how hard it is to write a story that is not your own language? It is actually really really hard, but i'm not only doing this for myself, also for you...

I'm just a 16-years-old Dutch girl who is still learning english, and my first imagines probably contain more grammar mistakes then the ones who are older, but I learn everytime I write a new imagine.

So I just want to apologize for that, I try my best to make as less grammar mistakes as I can, I really do, but please understand that it is very hard...

Now that i've said that... Thanks for reading and voting everybody, I love you guys so much, really, you make me smile everyday ❤️❤️❤️ I can't thank you enough for that

Ps. I will start checking all my imagines next week and work the grammar mistakes away :)