61 - Step...Lovers (Cute)

Imagine your mom has a new 'boyfriend' since a few months. Your new so called step-dad has a very hot son called Justin, and the two of you have been really close lately...

"Justin! Stop it!," You say giggling. Justin and you are laying on your bed, he is tickling you.

"Only if you say it," Justin says while he keeps on tickling you.

"Say what?," You laugh and you look at Justin, who is looking at you. He is coming closer and closer.....

"Justin, [Y/N], we need to tell you something, so come downstairs please," Your mom screams. You sigh and let yourself fall on you back.

"It's probably not that important like they always say, most of the time it's about school, so [Y/N], what did you do this time?," Justin jokes. You make a yeah-right-funny face and Justin smirks even harder.

"It's not only for me, also for you dumb ass," You say giggling.

"Did you just call me dumb ass?," Justin says and he starts tickling you again.

"Justin, please stop it now!," You say again and you try to push Justin away, but he is too strong.

"I already told you, only if you say it," Justin says again. You sigh

"I love you Justin," You say. Justin looks at you in satisfaction and he quickly kisses your lips before he runs out of the room and screams

"Last one downstairs is the loser!,"

You just shake your head and laugh. He is crazy, he is your step-brother, but you love him.. really love him, so that's why you call each other step-lovers.

"What do you want to tell us?," You say while you come downstairs. Your mother, step-father and Justin are sitting on the couch, you decide to sit down next to Justin. He quickly looks at you and smiles.

"So....," Your mother starts very seriously. She looks at your step-father, and suddenly, they both start smiling very widely. Your mother sticks her hand out towards you and Justin and the two of you don't get it. You frown but then you see something sparkling. You look at her finger and you see this huge ring.

"You- You are engaged?," You say a little bit shocked. Your mother nods heavily, smiling like she didn't smile in 10 years, and so does Justin's dad. What is this?

"Wow, uhm, congratulations," You say while you stand up to give your mother a hug.

"Thanks sweety, we really want to marry and the reason why we do it so quickly is because of you and Justin, the two of you can get so well along, we are really happy about that," Your mother says smiling while she is holding your hands.

Oh if she only knew how good we can get along....

Suddenly Justin stands up and walks upstairs. The three of you look at each other, and just when Justin his dad wants to walk towards him you say

"Wait, I will talk to him,"

"No- I wa-," He says but your mom cuts you off by saying that you can talk with Justin very well. You smile at her and walk towards Justin.

"Justin?," You say while you knock on the door. You slowly open it and you find Justin sitting on his bed, he is starring blankly at the wall.

"Justin," You sigh and close the door. You sit down next to him on the bed.
"Be happy for them," You say. Justin smirks and shakes his head.

"How can I be happy right now? If they are going to marry...... It just means that we can't be together, never," Justin says while he is still shaking his head.

"D-do you really want that?," You ask him. Justin looks at you and you see that he is blushing, it looks really cute. He slowly nods.

"But Justin, this doesn't mean we can't be together, I mean.. We can just be honest to them," You say blushing.

"So y-you also want us to be together?," Justin says smiling. You smile and shrug.

"I think that's a yes," Justin smirks and he grabs your cheeks with both of his hands and he starts kissing you. After a few seconds he breaks the kiss.

"I love you [Y/N], I really love you," He says while he looks at you, straight into your eyes.

"I love you too Justin," You say and the two of you start making out again....