39 - Double date II (Romantic/Cute)

Sequel to 'Double date 1 (Romantic/Cute) I recommend you reading that part first if you haven't yet.

"Well, let's go inside," Fredo says enthousiasticly. We all walk inside.

"So, which movie do you guys want to see?," Fredo asks while he looks at us.

"I don't care," Your friend says giggling. Fredo smirks and looks at you. You shrug your shoulders.

"Justin?," Fredo says. Justin shakes his head.

"I don't care bro," He says.

"Well, I will choose a movie then," Fredo smirks. He sticks his hand out to your friend and they walk away towards the ticketloket. Justin and you are left behind. He is just standing with his hands in the pockets of his jeans and he is starring at.. I don't know.

"So, Fredo asked you to join him on this date?," You ask shyly.

"Yup," Justin says popping the p. You smile.

"Me too," You say back. Justin smiles. oh god. Cuteness alarm.

"He literally begged me, I was forced to say yes," Justin smirks.

"Yes me too!," You say laughing.

"Well yeah, when he told me that he was going to the cinema and that he would pay for me, I said yes-," Justin says. You laugh and so does he.

"-what? I mean, if I can watch a movie for free, why not?," Justin says smiling.

"Yes, you are totally right," You say.

"I only hope he will pick a nice movie, not a girly one," Justin smirks.

"There is nothing wrong with girly movies!," You say, trying to be mad. Justin frowns and smirks.

"I like scary movies," Justin smirks. You shake your head.

"No! I don't like scary movies at all," You say.

"We have the tickets!," You hear someone say. You look behind you and you see that Fredo and your friend are carrying a really big bag of popcorn and 4 cokes, and also 4 tickets. You laugh.

"Guess which movie we picked?," Your friend says enthousiasticly.

"Tell me," You say.

"Paranormal activity 4! So sick! At first I was afraid but Fredo convinced me by saying that he would protect me," Your friend says giggling. Your eyes become really big.

"Are you serious?," You ask. Your friend nodds heavily, while you shake your head and pout. You hear Justin smirk. You turn around and look ar him.

"Aww, don't be afraid, I guess that I have to protect you," Justin grins. You blush and smile a little.

"Yes I already see that smile," Justin says with a very cute voice. You smile widely now. Fredo hands Justin and you two cokes, but Justin also grabs yours.

"Hey," You say while you look at Justin.

"I will carry it for you," Justin says. You nodd and smile.

"Thanks, I feel honoured," You say smiling.

"And you should," Justin smirks.

The four of you walk towards the moviehall and sit down, in the back.

Fredo is sitting next to your friend, ofcourse, you are sitting next to her, and Justin is sitting next to you. 4 on a row.

The 4 of you talk a little, and then, finally the movie starts...

----

Another sequel? :)
Vote/comment!

Ps: all my readers are amazing I love you all, you can always message me, i love to talk to you guys! thanks for all the votes/comments and sweet messages❤❤