51 - Sleepover (Cute)

Imagine Justin is your boyfriend since a few weeks, and tonight you sleep over at his house, for the first time

You walk towards Justin his house, and are really nervous.
When you arrive at his house you ring the doorbell.

"Baby!," Justin says when he opens the door. You smile at him and hug him.

"Come," He says while he leads you inside his house, while he carries your bags.

"I've missed you," Justin smirks. He wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you.
"We can finally be together, and spend the night together,"

Justin asked you if you wanted to sleep at his place, because he wanted to spend more time with you. You directly agreed, but you was nervous about one thing.. What if he wanted more, if you know what I mean..
You was afraid to ask him about that then, and you still haven't yet..

"So, what do you want to do?," Justin asks you, while he is still holding you in his arms. He is starring at you with his beautiful brown eyes.

"We can bake something together," You suggest. Justin smiles.

"And after that we can watch a movie," Justin says. You nod and Justin kisses your cheek.
"Come," He says and he leads you towards the kitchen.

The two of you decide to bake a cake. It doesn't take that long, the cake only needs to rise in the oven for 15 minutes.

"Gurusha, do you want to wear my clothes?," Justin asks smirking. You make a weird face.

"Why?," You say.

"I think it is sexy when a girl wears my clothes," Justin smirks.

"Okey," You agree.

"Wait a minute," Justin says. He walks upstairs. You take a loot at the cake. Hmm, not ready yet. You decide to sit down on the couch, and wait until Justin comes downstairs. After a minute he walks inside the livingroom with one of his shirts.

"Here babe," He says. You take it and look at it. It is one of Justin his ice-hockey shirts. It is really big.

"Thanks," You say. You start to undress, even though you feel a little uncomfortable. You only take out your shirt and pants, and put on his shirt. It feels like a dress to you, it is so big.

"Babe...," Justin says. You look up to him and stroke a strand of hair behind your ear.
"What?," You say while you look at him.

"You look so sexy," Justin says. You blush and hide your face in your hands.

Justin pulls you down on his lap.

"Don't cover your beautiful face," He says. He starts kissing you. You kiss him back. His hands lower, from your back to your thighs. It is getting more intense when he starts kissing your neck.

Suddenly the oven beeps. You both look up.

"I guess the cake is ready," You say smiling. You stand up and walk towards it. Justin follows you. He grabs the cake out of the oven.

"Too hot to eat," Justin says.

"It can wait," You say. Justin smirks and takes your hand. He sits down on the couch and pulls you down on his lap, again.

"Where were we," Justin smirks and he stars kissing your neck again. You start to get really nervous, what is he going to do... You push him off of you. He looks at you, very surprised.

"I'm sorry, I just-," You start.

"What?," Justin sounds a little irritated.

"I'm just not ready, for, you know, it," You say a little embarrassed. You are still a virgin, but you know that Justin isn't a virgin anymore.

"What do you mean?," Justin asks.

"You know what I mean..," You start.
"I just want to wait," You say.
Suddenly Justin knows were you are talking about. He laughs a little. You blush.

"Don't laugh at me," You say while you pout.

"Babe, do you really think I invited you for this sleepover to have sex with you?," Justin smirks. You shrug.

"I didn't invite you for that, I just wanted to spend the night with my girl and have fun, not in that way because I know you are not ready for that, that time will come, but don't think I invited you for that," Justin says while he grabs your hands. You feel relieved after Justin told you this.

"Come here," Justin says and he hugs you really tight.

The two of you decide to watch a movie you picked, Pitch Perfect. You also eat a piece of your cake you bake together, and it is delicious.

When the movie is over you yawn.

"Are you tired?," Justin asks. You look at him and nod.

"Let's go to bed," Justin says while he stands up. You also stand up, and you follow Justin, who is walking upstairs.

When you enter Justin his room, you lay down on his bed. His bed is huge, and so comfortable. Justin lays down beside you. He wraps his arm around you and lays really close against you. You feel really save, and comfortable, laying in Justin his arms.

Justin strokes your hair and kisses your lips softly.

"Goodnight shawty, I love you," He says.

"Goodnight Justin," You say back, and after a few minutes you both fell asleep....

----

New imagine yaay :)
I know guys, I normally don't take any personal request rightnow, but this was an exception...

Hope you enjoyed this imagine! Yes? Vote/comment/fan :)

Love you all!! ❤❤