64 - Text message (Cute)

Imagine Justin is your best friend, and he needs some advice from you because there is this girl he likes a lot.

You feel your phone vibrating in your pocket. You quickly grab it and see that you have one text message from Justin.

From Justin:
Can I come over? Need some advice....

You are not at home, but you text message back and say

To Justin:
Sure :)

You quickly make your way back home, because you want to be there before Justin arrives.

When you are finally home after 10 minutes you see Justin sitting on the ground, right in front of the frontdoor, playing with hus phone. You directly walk towards him and when he sees you he stands up and starts smiling

"Hey," He says. You smile and give him a hug

"Hey, i'm so sorry, for how long have you been here, waiting for me?,"

Justin rubs his lips together and looks up

"Uh, maybe like 5 minutes, not that long," He says. You directly feel guilty, you open the door and let Justin and yourself in.

"It's okay, don't worry," Justin laughs. We both grab something to eat and to drink and then we sit down on the couch.

"So, you needed advice?," You ask him while you take a sip from your water.

"Actually, yeah," Justin says, he leans back against the couch and sighs.

"Tell me," You say.

"Well, there is this one girl, and I kinda have a thing for her," Justin says shyly. You actually never talk about things like this, and you actually don't know why, the only thing you know you had a thing for him. Not anymore, because, he can get so many girls, like, why would he pick you?

"So, then what is the problem? Does she already have a boyfriend?," I ask him, and he smirks and shakes his head.

"No, she doesn't have a boyfriend, happily, but the thing is that I have known her for so long, I don't want things to be awkward, you know?," Justin says in his deep, sexy voice. That is so sweet, that girl is actually so lucky....

"I mean, what if she doesn't like me back?,"

"You-You don't have to be afraid of that Justin, you are sweet, you look good, can have a good talk with you, you care for people...," You say smiling. Maybe that was a little over the top, but hey, it is the truth.

Justin smiles and blushes lightly.

"You really think so?," He smiles. You nodd and smile.

"You need to tell her," You say while you stand up and sit down next to him. He looks at you, into your eyes.

"But how?," He says while he places one hand on your thigh, and slowly rubs it with his thumb.

You don't know why he is doing that, but you are loving it. It makes you shiver.

"Text her, that is the easiest way," You say, still in a trance. Justin grabs his phone, but before he starts typing he looks at you and says

"Sure?,"
You nodd and smile. He sighs and start typing something.

"And... send," Justin says. He suddenly looks really, nervous but comfortable at the same time.

Suddenly you hear your phone beep. You stand up and walk towards it. One new message. You quickly open it.

From mom:
Don't forget to pick up your clothes that are still here xx

You sigh and decide to not text back. You sit down next to him, and he is smiling like crazy, it scares you.

Then you feel your phone vibrate again.
It's a textmessage, again, this time from Justin. But, why? While i'm sitting next to him.

"Justin? Why did you text me? I think you've sent it to the wrong number," You say giggling.

"Hmm, I don't think so," Justin says smiling. You frown and then you open the message

From Justin:
It is you, I really like you

Your hearts skips a beat and your stomach makes a 360.

"Wh-what?," You whisper.
"Are you sure you've sent it to the right number?," You ask giggling.

Justin laughs a little.

"A 100 percent sure," Justin says, and before you can say something he leans in and kisses you, asking for entrance which you gladly accept.

You've never expected this, out of eveyone, he chose you? It's just overwhelming and unbelievable.

Justin breaks the kiss and asks

"Why are you laughing?,"

You giggle

"You make me smile, I-I'm also in love with you Justin," You say shyly, but before you can even regret saying that, Justin crashes his lips on yours again.

------

Hi guys :)
Hope you enjoyed this chappie!
I'm working really hard on my grammar, every night i'm learning english grammar, hope it will improve my writing!!

Also, my book I'm Over You is slowly coming to the end, if you want to read it you can find it on my page or otherwise you can click on the link in the comments down below. And if you are already reading, you are amazing ❤️

Loveyou all ❤️❤️