67 - Halloween party 1/2 (Romantic/Sexy)

Imagine there is a halloween school party tonight, and you are also going with your friend.

"What? You look amazing!," Your best friend says. You check yourself out in the mirror and laugh

"Don't I look.. weird?," You ask her while you look over at your friend. She shakes her head.

"Not at all!," She says.
"This is going to be so cool, they are all gonna love us,"

"I hope so," You add while you put on some red lipstick. You are dressed like a devil and your friend is dressed like an angel.

"Selfie time!," Your friend says. She grabs her phone, and the two of you pose and take some pictures.

"Leggo!," You say while you both walk outside, where a car with some other friends is waiting for you.

When all of you arrive at the party, there are already a lot of people.
You see a few more devils and angels.

"How dare they to look the same like us," Your friend jokes. You just laugh at her and everybody walks in.

"Let's party!," Your friends shouts and everybody starts dancing, including you. The party already rocks.

You would love to see your crush, Justin, here at the party, but unfortunately you still haven't seen him. Not that he would dance with you or something, like, he is the populair one, and you are the regular one. That can't be a match.

"Come on girl! Dance you little devil!," A boy says. You look behind you and see one of Justin his friends talking to you. He is dressed like a zombie, actually really scary.

You just giggle a bit and start dancing again. Then, suddenly a boy grabs your bum.

It scared you so you quickly turn around and see a boy standing behind you, you can't see who it is, because he is wearing a zorro mask that covers the half of his face, you can only see his lips.

"Sorry, you are a devil, so you can handle naughty things," The boy smirks. At first you are a bit mad, but later you start smiling. Ah well, lets just enjoy this party, and, yeah the boy was actually right.

Suddenly the music starts playing a love song and a teacher says trough a microphone that it is time to find your true-monster-match.

"Can I have this dance?," The boy asks. You look at him.He is not the guy you wishes for but you know that Justin is unreachable, so you decide to say yes. Ah well, this boy is pretty cute, so why not.

"Sure," You say smiling, and before you know, the boy's arms are already wrapped around your waist.