86 - Date night (Romantic)

Imagine Justin is your boyfriend, you and him were planning on having a date tonight. But when you arrive home he isn't there.

"Justin?!," You yell, searching everywhere, but he is nowhere to be found.

"Why is he gone?," You softly mumble while you walk upstairs, where he might be. But when you arrive upstairs he isn't there as well.

You walk inside your room and sit down on your bed, sighing, not understanding why he isn't here.

The two of were planning to go on a date when you arrived home around 5pm. Why isn't he here if he knew you would be home around this time.

But once you take a glance at your right you notice a letter. You frown and reach for it, reading the letter.

Hi sweety,

I know you have been searching for me, and I also know you haven't found me, because I am at a special place right now.

I want you to take on the dress that I bought for you, which is hanging inside the bathroom. And if you look inside the bathtub you will find a pair of shoes. The louboutins you've been wanting for a while.

And once you are ready, you will be driven towards the place where I am right now.

Ps: make sure you are ready at 6pm, because I don't think the taxi driver would be so amused if he has to wait for a few hours

Love, your Justin

You smile and mumble, 'Oh Justin', while walking towards the bathroom. He is the sweetest boyfriend ever.

Once you get into the bathroom you see a beautiful black dress hanging in front of the mirror. It has a lace back and is pretty long, it is a really classic dress but oh so beautiful. When you are done admiring your dress you take a glance inside the bathtub, and see a pair of classic nude louboutins in it. Exactly the pair you have been wanting for so long now. You grab them out of the tub and just stare at them, and your dress. You can't help but start smiling again, thinking about how amazing Justin is.

An hour later, when you are all dressed up, with curly hair and nice red lipstick, you walk downstairs, out of the door where you can see a car that is waiting for you. A man is standing in front of it and once he sees you he opens the door for you.

"Thank you." You smile while you get into the car, the man closes the door and sits down at the drivers seat. He starts driving and you just stare out of the window, thinking about where you will go.

"Here you go," The man steps out of the car and opens your door again. You step out of it and smile at the man.

You have arrived at a really beautiful place, the sun is already going under which makes it even more beautiful. You are standing in front of a nice little restaurant, Justin and yours favorite restaurant. It is placed next to the beach, so if you are dinning inside you can see the beach and the crashing waves from there.

You decide to just walk inside and see what will happen. Once you step inside you see that there is literally nobody, no other people, no employees, no Justin. You decide to look around the place but it is all empty. You walk towards the seat you and Justin always sit, it has the most beautiful view over the beach and the sea.

Suddenly you notice somebody standing outside, it is hard to see since it is already pretty dark, but you decide to go there.

When you come closer, you see it is Justin, and once you've noticed him a big smile appears on your face.

"Babe!," Justin says with his deep voice, smiling at you. You just smile at him and walk as fast as possible towards him, so you can hug him and fall into his strong arms.

"Justin," You giggle while you wrap your arms around his neck. He kisses your shoulders and hugs you really tight.

He breaks the hug and look at you, scanning your whole outfit while he spins you around.

"Wow, you look stunning," He smirks and smiles. You blush and giggle.

"Thank you for the dress and heels babe, I love both of them, and especially the shoes," You say while you stroke your dress and look at your shoes.

"Even though this isn't the best place to walk in heels," You giggle and Justin smirks.

"I know, I just wanted to spoil my princess, next time I will pick something that is more fancy than the beach, so you can show off your heels," Justin pulls you closer and kisses your lips softly.

"This is perfect Justin, as long as I'm with you everything is perfect," You say while you kiss Justin back, not letting go for a few seconds.

"Thankyou for being my boyfriend and doing this for me, I love you."

"Everything for you, my love, let's enjoy this night together."