69 - Lost...? (Cute/Scary) Halloween special

Imagine it is Halloween and you and your boyfriend Justin, are going to walk around the town together with Jazzy and Jaxon to do some trick or treat.

"Look!," Jazzy screams while she runs downstairs, inside the living room.

"Oh wow! You look so gorgeous!," Justin says while he lifts Jazzy up and spins her around.

"I'm a princess," Jazzy says. Justin smiles at her and says

"Yes, you are my beautiful princess,"
You just walked downstairs and heard Justin and Jazzy talking. Justin is so amazing when it comes to young kids. He would be an amazing dad.

"I thought I was your princess," You say while you walk inside the room. Justin looks at you and smiles.

"You are babe," He says and he places Jazzy down on her feet again. Justin walks towards you and wraps his arms around your waist. He brushes some hair out of your face and kisses your lips softly.

"You are," He whispers.

"You also are my princess," You laugh. Justin frowns, what makes you even more laugh. You point at his lips.

"You have some red lipstick on your lips, that's why I called you princess, i'm sorry babe but I think it was funny," You say, while you try to hold your laughter.

Justin pouts and he tickels you.

"You thought you were funny, huh huh," He says while he is still tickeling you. You almost die of laughter.

"Justin, stop please," You say laughing.

"I'm superman, I help you," Jaxon suddenly storms into the room and jumps on Justin. You both laugh.

"Yes Jaxon! Help me! Show your big brother who is the strongest!," You say while you watch your boyfriend and his younger brother playing and laughing.

It makes your heart melt.

Suddenly you feel two hands on your leg. You see it is Jazzy. You sit down on your knees so that you are on eye level with Jazzy now.

"Am I just as beautiful as you now?," Jazzy asks. She is so extremely cute, it almost makes you blush. You stroke her hair and say

"You are even more beautiful than me," You say smiling. Jazzy covers her hands before her mouth and she starts laughing really cute. You hug her and she hugs you back.

"We should go now," Justin says. You look up to him and see that he is holding Jaxon upside down in his arms. Jaxon is laughing really hard. Jazzy also starts laughing.

"Justin," She says shyly.
"Put him down," She laughs.

"Okey princess," Justin says and he places Jaxon on his feet. Jaxon and Jazzy both quickly run away, probably to grab their trick or treat bags.

"Are you excited babe?," Justin asks. You smile at him and say

"Ofcourse! This is my first halloween with all of you and I bet is going to be great," You say. Justin grins.

"Oh i'm sure you will love it," He says and he rubs his hands together, what scares you a bit.

"You don't have any scary plans in common, do you?," You ask him a bit scared. Justin grins even wider.

"No, ofcourse not," He says sarcastically.

"I don't trust you," You say while you put on your jacket.

"Oh you better should," Justin smirks. You look up at him and frown. You really hope that he doesn't have any weird plans because you are so fast scared.