33 - Friendzone 1/2 (Sad/Romantic)

Imagine you are Justin his best friend, but you have a secret crush on him. You don't want to tell him you like him because you don't want to lose your friendship with him

"Justin!," You say while Justin walks inside your house. You hug him and he hug you back.

"Would you like something to drink?," You ask Justin while you walk towards the kitchen.

"Yes, a coke," Justin says smiling while he walk towards the couch and sits down. You make some coke for Justin and hand it to him.

"Thankyou princess," Justin says while he grabs the coke. You smile. He just called you princess. Oh so stupid that something like that, when he calls me princess, can make me feel so good, but when you are in love...

"So, any plans for today?," You ask Justin while you also sit down. Justin scratches his neck.

"Well...-" Justin starts. You hope that he will ask you out on a date or something but you know that that will never happen.

"- I actually have a date today," Justin says nervous. What?

"A date? With who?," You ask him. Justin shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know, it's a blind date," Justin says. Yes, heartbroken.

"Oh," You say. You want to be happy for him, but you just can't, you really can't.

"The only thing I know, is what we are going to do," Justin says smiling.
"We are going to make a trip in an air ballon!," Justin sounds really happy.

What? An air balloon? That is your dream, you always wanted to do that, and Justin promised he would do it with you, and know? He can't do it with you, but he can with her?

"Nice," You say while you take a sip of your coke.

"Aren't you happy for me?," Justin asks.

"Yes I am," You say.

"It don't sound so,"

"Sorry, I'm just a little tired, maybe that the reason why I don't seem so, you know, happy for you," You say, with a fake smile. Lies lies lies

"Aww, but don't worry, I will cheer you up," Justin says while he sits down next to you.

"With what?," You ask smiling

"You can help me to pick out my clothes for the date or something, or practice with me how I have to act," Justin say while he wraps an arm around your shoulder. You sigh.

"Yes, that is possible....," You say softly.

You spend the whole day with Justin, but not how you wanted it... The only thing Justin can talk about is how excited he is and how bad he wants to meet the girl. You can't wait untill this terrible day is over.

Rightnow the two of you finally arrived at the place of the date. The air balloon is already almost ready to use.

"Ohmy it looks amazing!" Justin says smiling. Yes, it really does. You are so jealous rightnow. This is your dream...

"This is so cool," Justin whispers. The two of you stand still in the grass and watch the people who are busy with making the airballoon ready.
Even though Justin his date is still not there, it's time for you to go.

"Well Juju, I have to go, have fun," You say while you give him a hug. Don't have fun at all.... How bad you want to say that, but you can't do that.

"Thankyou, i'm sure it will be amazing," Justin says smiling. You smile back at him and then walk away.

Suddenly Justin shouts your name. You turn around and watch Justin, who is walking towards you,

"[Y/N], I have to tell you something," Justin starts. You look at him with a weird face... Huh?

"There is no blind date, actually, this date is for you, so... Will you go on a date with me or not?," Justin asks while he sticks out his hand towards you. You just look at it.

What?

----

Vote or comment for a sequel! :) ❤