22 - Basketball (Cute)

Imagine you and your friend are playing basketball and you miss the loop.

"I'm so much better than you," You say to your best friend and giggle. You throw the ball at the loop but you miss it.

"Watch out," Your best friend says. But it is too late. The ball rolls away, towards two boys. Oh, you are so ashamed rightnow.

"Let's get the ball," Your best friend says and she grabs your arm.

"No wai-" you try to say but your friend cuts you off by saying that it is your own fault.

The two boys see the basketball rolling towards them and one of them picks it up. He spins it around on his finger.

"Can we have our basketball back?," You ask shyly.

"Ow, this is your basketball?" The boy says. "And you are?"

"I'm [Y/N], and this is [BF/N], my best friend," You say.

"Justin and Ryan," Justin says while he stands up.

"So if you want your ball back, you have to grab it," Justin smirks and he runs away with Ryan.

You sigh.

"I'm really not excited for this, why can't he just give it back to us?" You huff while your watch Justin and Ryan.

"Boys will be boys," Your friend says while resting a hand on your shoulder.

"What are you waiting for?" Justin shouts.

"Let's show them who run the world," your friend smirks and you smirk too.

The two of you run towards Justin and Ryan and you are trying to get the basketball. Justin is having it and he is running away.

"You are too fast," You say while you are running, trying to get Justin.

"Maybe you are just too slow," Justin says. "Ry!" Justin screams and he throws the ball towards Ryan.

"This is not fair," You say while you cross your arms.

"Aww baby girl," Justin says while he is copying you. You pout your lips and Justin does the same. He is coming closer and closer, so close that your heads almost touch eachother.

"Ah, go away dumbhead," You say laughing and you push me away.

"You don't even know me and you call me dumbhead," You look at Justin and he is fake crying. You stick your tongue out and run away, towards your friend who is laughing really hard because Ryan is tickling her.

"Wait for me!" Justin screams.

"Justin, the ball!" Ryan screams and he throws the ball towards Justin, but he misses and it hits you on your shoulder.

"Owww," You say while you fall backwards on the ground. You break the fall a little by landing on your hands in stead of your back.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry," Ryan shouts.

"Are you okay?" Justin asks while he walks towards you.

"I think so..." You say a little embarrased. You don't stand up.

"Come," Justin sticks out his hands, so he can help you to stand up. You grab Justin his hand and he pulls you up.

"Thanks," You giggle. You look at your hand and they are a bit dirty, they also hurt.

"Do your hands hurt?" Justin asks while looking at them. He grabs your hands and kiss them both.

"Better now?" He says smiling. You nodd.

"If you like it we can go out some time?" Justin asks.
"Maybe, if you want it, I don't know,"

"Sure," You say smiling. Justin looks up at you and smiles back at you.

"Deal," He says and runs away, but he is still holding your hand.

"Justin!" You scream.

"What? We have to finish our game," Justin smirks.

You laugh and run after Justin.