37 - Runaway (Sad)

Imagine you have a really sweet boyfriend, who you love so much. The only thing is that your parents hate him, and you are not allowed to date him....

"Dad?," You say while you walk into the living room, where your mom and dad are sitting on the couch, just reading a newspaper and watching tv.

"Hmm?," Your dad says while he looks up at you. You are looking down at the ground.

"Well, uhm..." You start. You are really afraid to say this.
"Can Justin come over tonight?," You look down at the ground and close your eyes.

"[Y/N]!," Your dad screams. And here we go again.....
"Are you still dating that fucking asshole?," Your dad shouts at you. You look at him and get really angry.

"He is not a fucking asshole!," You scream back.

"[Y/N], watch your words!," Your mother says. You sigh. It is always your fault, always.

"I really don't get it, that you ask this almost every day again, you already know the answer, no, never in a million years," Your dad says. He grabs the newspaper and starts reading it again. He just pretends like nothing happened, while you are getting angrier and angrier...

"How can you even hate him while you don't even know him?!," You shout. Your dad starts laughing.

"[Y/N], I know that type of boys, believe me, I know his sort," Your dad says.

"Well, Justin is not one of that sort you think he is, Justin really loves me!," You start crying really hard.

"He can't come over here, never, I hate that kid and nothing will ever change my thought about that," Your dad looks at you this time. You look him straight in the eyes.

"Justin really makes me happy, why don't you guys see that!," You cry even harder this time.

"I see it, if he really makes you happy, then what is the reason you are crying rightnow?," Your dad smirks. You look at your mom and she shakes her head.

"Mom... please..," You softly cry.

"I'm sorry, your father is right," Your mom says while she pats your fathers shoulder.

"If I ever see that kid here, I will beat the fuck out of him, and you will be in really, really big problems my sweetheart," Your father says like it is the most normal thing in the world. You can't controle yourself any longer.

"You know what?," You start. Your mom and dad look up at you.
"The reason why i'm so upset, is because of you, you only judge him by the way he looks, you say you hate him while you don't even know him! How can I be happy here, if you don't want to see me happy?,"

"We only want to see you happy, and that's why you need to break up with that Bieber kid," Your dad says.

"His name is Justin," You whisper.

"You have to choose between us and him, so make your choice now, and tell Justin it is over," Your dad says. You look at them. Did he really just said that? really? That literally broke your heart... how could he...

"I'm leaving," You say while you grab your back and walk towards the front door.

"[Y/N]!," You hear your dad scream, you look behind you and see that he runs after you, but he is to slow. You run away, awat from your parents, towards Justin, the only one who understands you.

When your house is finally out of sight, you stop running and start walking. You walk towards Justin his apartment.

"[Y/N]?," Justin says while he opens the door. You start crying and hug Justin.

"Babe, what's wrong?," He asks while he patts your back. Maybe Justin looks like a badboy from the outside, but from the inside he is the sweetest guy you will ever meet.

"My parents," You whisper while you are still crying.

"Aww babe, it's okay, i'm here," Justin says. You break the hug and look at him.

"I had to choose between my parents and you," You say. Justin strokes your cheeck and wipes your tears away. His face becomes suddenly all sad.

"I- I... understand it...," Justin says while he let go of you. You look at him.

"N-no, I choose you," You say while you stare Justin straight in the eyes. He also looks at you and starts smiling. He wraps his arms around your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck.

"But...," You start.

"But what?," Justin says while he strokes your hair out of your face.

"We need to go,"

"We need to go to where?," Justin asks.

"My dad was coming after me, he knows where you live and if he comes here while we are also here....," You say worried.

"I get it, I get it," Justin says.
"But where do we have to go?," You shrug your shoulders.

"Let's just drive away and we will see where we end," You suggest. Justin thinks for a second and nodds.

"Yes, yes, so, let's go," Justin grabs your hand and opens the door. You look at him and peck his lips before you walk outside, towards Justin his car. Justin walks inside, probably to grab his keys or something.

A minute later he walks outside with a bag in his hands. He opens the door and lays the bag down in the car. Then you and him both step inside in the car.

"You sure you want to do this?," You say while you look at Justin.

"If this is the only way we can be together, yes, everything for you," Justin says. He smiles and kisses your lips.

"Let's go," Justin says and drives away.

----

hope you liked this imagine!

and I uploaded chapter 3 of I'm Over You!

Love you all ♥♥