74 - The makeup (Cute/Romantic)

Imagine Justin and you had an argument, but now Justin is trying to make it up to you

Central park at 7

That is the message you just received, also without a sender. It makes you really curiois but you decide to make yourself ready and walk to the central park.

When you arrive at the park you don't see anybody you know, you only see a lot of old people and Family's.

You just decide to sit down on a wooden bench. You look at your phone and look if Justin already texted you.

He didn't.. that makes you actually even more angry at him, because it was his fault, he already thinks you're cheating  when he sees a picture of you with another guy. 

Suddenly you feel two hands on your face. The cover your eyes. You scream really loud, but the one who is holding you whispers in your ear that you have to be quiet and that you have to follow him.

The two of you walk towards a place, you don't know where, ofcourse. But then he stops you and says

"Ready?,"

"I guess so," You say, without knowing what is going to happen. The person behind you removes his hands from your face and you open your eyes.

You see Justin and Dan standing in front of you. Justin is holding a rose, and he looks at you with a very innocent look, he looks so cute and sexy.

"Babe, I'm really sorry, I should have trust you, I'm really sorry for doubting you again, I promise it won't happen again," Justin says. He then starts singing As Long As You Love me, and Dan starts playing his guitar.

It sounds really perfect, and Justin is so cute. He slowly walks towards you and hands you the rose before he grabs both of your hands and starts slowdancing with you, while he is still singing.

He places his head on your shoulder, and you can feel his hot breath touching your shoulder with every note he sings.

When the song is finished he looks at you

"I'm really sorry babe," He says, again. You look at him and smile.

"I know babe, I forgive you, just promise this wont happen again," You say. Justin looks up at you with this really big smile on his face. He picks you up and spins you around.

"I promise, my beautiful princess," he says while he sticks his pinky out at you.

"Pinky promise," You both say at the same time while you wrap your pinky's around eachoter.

-----

Short imagine, hope you guys liked it!

But o-m-g, I have some really big news haha......

So the EMA's where in Amsterdam today, and since I live here in Holland I went to Amsterdam, searching for celebrities, and guess what?

I MET ARIANA GRANDE!

I was standing in front of her hotel, and she came out of her room and waves at us! I still can't believe it.... I'm also on her instagram video which is soooo cool.. Like, I'm so so happy!

I also met some amazing new people today, and I really enjoyed watching the EMA's :) Have you seen it?

Hope you liked Holland, for so far you could see Holland, because everyone always thinks it's all about the drugs, trust me people.. it ISN'T ! Haha ;'p

So that was my EMA adventure haha, love you all so so so so much ❤️