93 -I didn't want to hurt you (Sad/Cute)

Imagine Justin has had a rough week, he is really stressed out since he has gotten a lot of hate, and he is tired from his tour

"I'm just so freaking done with this," Justin shouts as he storms into the hotel room the two of you are staying since Justin is on tour and you came with him.

You were sitting on the couch reading a magazine as you hear Justin.

"Babe, what's wrong?," you ask, while you stand up to walk towards him.

"There isn't a thing I can do right at the moment, everyone is picking at me. I'm exhausted," he answers as he puts off his shoes and throws them to the side.

"Babe, please calm down," you try to comfort him but Justin walks away. You walk after him

"Baby, come here, don't let the hate get to you,"

"But it does!," he shouts. You just sigh and keep on walking after him.

The last few days Justin has been like this everyday, he is exhausted. He gets angry all the time, and he is not acting like the Justin you know.

"Justin, please talk to me. You have a day off tomorrow, we can just chill and relax and not think about what is happening on social media," you speak in a calming tone, but Justin still doesn't give in. He is leaning against the wall with his hands, his back facing you.

"Honey..," you say again, and walk up to him, but once you try to hug him he shakes it off.
"Justin," you say a bit more irritated this time, you are only trying to help.
"Come on babe," you say again, but this time Justin does react.

He turns his body around, and before you know his hand hits your face. His face expression says everything; tensed, shocked and sad. You are just standing there in disbelief.

Did he really just hit you?

Yes he did.

You directly run off to the bathroom and lock the door. Tears are falling down your face as you realize what just happend. Justin hit you in your face.
When you look in the mirror you can see that your cheek is red, and it burns like hell.

"Babe," you hear Justin shout from the other side of the door, trying to open it, but it is locked.
"Please open the door, i'm sorry," he stats. His voice cracked so he is probably crying as well.

"Go away! You just hit me! I hate you!," you scream, realizing that using the word hate probably wasn't the best to use, but he has hurt you, so at this point you couldn't care less.

"But babe..," you hear Justin say again. You don't respond, and after a few minutes you can hear footsteps, which means he left.

You cool your face with some cold water, and after you decide to take a shower to calm down a bit.

Half an hour later, when you have finished showering, you open the door of the bathroom again, and walk inside the bedroom.

You decide to put on the television, and just watch some shows to have your mind focussed on something else.

Only a few minutes later you hear some footsteps again. Justin walks inside the bedroom. His face is all red and so are his eyes, he looks like a complete mess.

You don't say anything to him, and decide to wait for him untill he starts talking.

"I'm so sorry," Justin speaks, his voice cracks again and he almost bursts out in tears again. You ignore him, since you are just really mad.

You understand that he is exhausted and tired of the hate, but he doesn't has to hurt you. You are only trying to help.

"I didn't mean to hit you," Justin adds, looking at you with watery eyes.
"Please talk to me," he whispers, and when you look at him again he bursts out in tears again. He is standing in the middle of the room, with his hands resting in the pockets of his jeans. His head in facing the ground, and tears are falling down on the ground.

You can't stand this sight and decide to step out of bed and walk towards him.
Without saying anything you wraps your arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around your waist an he holds on tight to it.  He cries onto your shoulder.

"I'm so sorry," Justin whispers again with his cracked voice.

"Sssst, it's okay," you whisper back while you stroke his hair. You have never seen him this sad, and it breaks your heart. It is hard to forgive Justin for this, and you will not forget about it, but you know he did it because he was so stressed out.

"Do you still love me? Are you breaking up with me?," Justin whispers again, this time looking up at you. You wipe away his tears, his words break your heart.

"Ofcourse I still love you," you say to him
"And no, I will never break up with you. Yes, you have made a mistake, but mistakes happen,"

Justin looks a bit more relieved, and just shakes his head again.

"I don't know what I was thinking, I love you and I never want to hurt you," he says while he is starring deep into your eyes,  you can see the hurt in them.

"Let's watch some movies in bed, and forget about it," you say smiling, grabbing Justin his hand and walking him to the bed.
"Oh and Justin," you add, Justin turns around to look at you. You point to your lips, making Justin laugh a bit.

He leans in and pecks your lips.