21 - The ex (Sad/Cute)

Imagine you and Justin are out for a walk. Suddenly your ex boyfriend walks by and starts talking to you.

"Thanks for taking me out for a walk Justin, I love it," You say while you look up at Justin. He is smiling, and the two of you are holding hands.

"You don't have you thank me doofus," Justin says.

"Well, thankyou for calling me that, you dumbhead," You say giggling. Justin tries to be mad but he fails because he is still cute.

"[Y/N]?," You hear somebody saying. You look behind you and you see someone very familiar.

"Ryan?" You say a bit confused.

"I haven't seen you in such a long time," Ryan says while he is walking towards you.

"No! But I thought you were going to live out of town?" You ask him. You give him a hug.

"I'm already back," Ryan says smiling.
"And this is?" Ryan asks while looking at Justin.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend, Justin," You say.

"Oh, hi," Ryan says while shaking Justin his hand. You can tell at the expression on Justin his face that he isn't feeling comfortable at all.

"Justin," He says back with a fake smile.

"So you are dating Justin Bieber now.. That's a big difference compared to me," Ryan says.

"What do you mean?" Justin asks. He is really confused rightnow and he also let go of your hand.

"Justin...-" You sigh.
"- this is my ex,"

"Really? This is the boy who left you because he was going to live out of town?" Justin says a bit irritated.

"Justin.." You whisper. He looks up to you.
"Don't,"

"She already told me about you," Justin is fake smiling again.
Ryan doesn't really get it, you can see it on the look on his face.

Yes, you used to date him for a really lond time, and yes, the two of you broke up because Ryan was going to live out of town.

"So....," Ryan says now looking at you again. He aks how you have been doing and you say it is going great. He also talks about the past, how happy you guys were and trough all the things you've been trough.

Justin doesn't say anything at all. He seems really sad and uncomfortable. You decide to end the conversation, to save Justin.

"Well Ryan, it was good to see you again, Justin and I have to go know, we have some uh, important things to do," You say while looking at Justin. He is looking at you a bit confused.

"Yes it was really lovely to see you, shall we hang out soon?" Ryan asks. Crap.

"Well, that's cool," You say smiling. Ryan smiles back at you and also says goodbye to Justin. He gives you a hug and walks away.

Justin immediately walks away.

"Justin, wait," You say while walking towards him.

"What?" He asks.

"What's wrong?" You ask Justin. He stops walking.

"Are you really asking me what's wrong, really?" He is starring into your eyes. He seems so sad.

"Did I do anything wrong?" You ask. Justin keeps on starring at you.

"Is it Ryan?"

"No, definitely not," Justin says sarcastic.

"Justin, you really don't have to be afraid that I still like him, because that is really not true," You say.

"So why are you going to see him soon again then?"

"Because we can just be friends?" You say getting a little bit frustrated. Why is Justin acting like this. He is overreacting.

"Maybe you are going to like him again?" Justin walks away.

"Justin!," You say while grabbing his arm. He looks at you, and it seems like he is about to cry.

"I really do not like Ryan, and I will never like him again, you know why? Because I like you," You say.

"I just don't want to loose you," Justin says, he is starring at his shoes.

"Babe, you are not going to loose me, I promise okay?" You stroke his cheek with your thumb.

"Pinkie promise," Justin sticks his pink out and so do you.

"I love you Justin, but sometimes...," You say giggling. Justin kisses you and asks then

"Sometimes what?" Justin asks.

"Sometimes you are just a doofus," You giggle and run away.

"Hey, you were the doofus here," Justin says while running after you. He grabs you by your waist and spins you around.

"But babe...." Justin whispers in your ear, while his arms are wrapped around your waist from behind.

"But what?" You ask.

"You said we had some important things to do, what do you mean by that?" Justin says seductively in your ear.

"You will find out when we are home," You say back. Justin smirks and turns you around. He starts kissing you.

"So let's go," Justin grabs your hand and the two of you are walking home together.