49 - Period (Super cute)

Imagine you are on your period. Your stomach hurts really, really bad.

You wake up with a terrible feeling down your stomach. You try to sit up straight, but that hurts even more.

"Ahhh," You say. You already know what time it is... Party time! Not.

You look at your left, and see that Justin is still asleep. He is so adorable and peacefull, you don't want to wake him up, so you decide to walk towards the bathroom.

With every step your stomach hurts even more. At this moment it hurts so much that you can't even walk anymore, so you sit down on the floor.

"Ahh," You whisper and you start to cry really softly.

A few seconds later you suddenly feel two arms on your shoulders. You look behind you and see that it is Justin. He looks worried. He sits down next to you on the floor and strokes your hair.

"What's wrong baby? Why are you sitting here, and why are you crying?," Justin asks. You wipe your tears away and look at Justin, but just when you are about to tell him you are on your periods, your stomach hurts very much.

"My-," You begin but then you wrap your arms around your stomach and start crying.

"Ssttt baby, it's okay, I understand why you are so upset, your stomach always hurtst this much when you are on your period right?," Justin asks while he strokes your cheek. You nodd.

"Poor baby," Justin says and he softly kisses your neck.
"Come, you can't sit down here on the floor all day," Justin stands up.

"I can't move, it hurts so much," You say. You try to stand up, with Justin his help.

When you finally stand up straight, Justin carefully lifts you up and walks with you towards the couch. He places you carefully on the couch.

"Justin I nee-," You try to say but Justin interrupt you.

"Don't worry babe," Justin says. He walks towards you with a warm, purple blanket, and wraps it around you.

"I will go to the shop, to get your stuff, you know...," Justin says. You can see that he find it a bit awkward to talk about this. You smile at him.

"Really?," You say smiling. Justin nods and put his jacket on.

"Be right back," Justin says, he quickly pecks your lips and he then walk out of the frontdoor.

He is so sweet.
A couple minutes later he is already back.

"Got it," Justin says smiling. He throws his jacket away and lays down next to you. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and wraps the blanket also around him.

"Do you already feel a little better?," Justin asks. You look at him and nodd.

"Because you are here with me now, you are the best," You say blushing. Justin also blushes light and kisses your cheeck.

"I feel really guilty," You say.

"Why?," Justin asks with a confused look on his face.

"Because you have to take care of me," You say. Justin grins.

"Don't feel guilty, I would do anything for you princess," Justin says. You are about to kiss him, but then, again, that stupid stomach ache.

You wrap your arms again around your waist.

"Ssst," Justin says. He places his hand on your stomach and starts making circles with his thumb. It kinda helps. It also helps you to relax.

"Let's just cuddle and watch movies all day," Justin says smiling. You look at him and smile too.

"Good idea," You say.

"Love you," Justin says while he kisses your nose.

"And I love you too, JuJu."