97 - Ice Skating (Christmas Series)

It is the middle of December, there is snow everywhere, and it is freezing outside. You are very into Christmas and love everything that has to do with it, especially when it comes to ice skating. So at the moment you are on your way to your best friend who is coming with you.

When you arrive at the skating rink you sit down on a bench and grab a pair of ice skates in your size. It is a really cozy place, in the middle of the rink there is a big Christmas tree with a lot of sparkly lights which are flickering, and the edges of the rink are covered with Christmas garland. It is a very busy place, and there are a lot of people who are drinking hot chocolate milk at the little wooden bar.

"I'm so excited for this," You say and enter the busy rink. Your friend is still busy putting on her ice skates and as soon as she has put them on, she joins you.

"Whooo," You scream as you slide over the ice and twirl around as your friend does the same, but is a bit more insecure as you are. Not that you are really good at ice skating, but you just enjoy it and that is all that counts.

"Don't go to fast!," Your friend screams as she skates behind you, but you only laugh and skate forwards. The place is very crowded and a lot of kids are ice skating as well together with their parents. On the side of the rink a few people are watching the people who are skating, something which you enjoy doing as well since it is so funny to see some people struggling with skating, but it is also very cool to watch people who ice skate very well.

Suddenly someone on the side screams something at you as you skate past them. You ignore it and look at your friend behind you who laughs and skates towards you.

"Did you hear that?," She laughs and you shake your head and roll your eyes in embarrassment.

"They are looking at you," She says, and you quickly take a look at the boys, but as soon as you notice they are still watching you as well, you quickly look away.

"Come on," You say as you grab your friend her arm and skate away again. But the boys on the side are unavoidable, and this time one of the three boys asks you to come over.

"Go! just go to them," Your friend supports you, and with the worst tomato face you've ever had you slowly make your way over to the side of the rink and face the boys. One of the boys directly locks his eyes with you and has the cutest smile on his face. At this point you could not get any more red. The other two boys are pretty cute as well, but more your friends type.

"He desperately wants to know your name," The boy on the left says as he points to the boy who is standing in the middle. He pushes the boy aside and softly says "Bro, come on", a bit embarrassed as well but you think it is cute.

You shyly say your name, and the boy in the middle just watches you as you speak. Again he makes such a cute face and tells you that your name is beautiful.

"I am Justin, nice to meet you," he says as he sticks his hand out which is red from the cold since he is not wearing any gloves. You shake his hand, and it lasts for a couple of seconds until the boy lets go of you.

It becomes a bit awkward since you are just standing there and have no idea what to do, so you just smile. The other two boys laugh awkwardly and whisper something in Justin his ear, again. This time you can't hear it and it makes you a bit nervous.

It is not the first time a boy talks to you, but most of the time the boys who come after you are not really your type.

But this boy, he is just out of this world.

"Well-," the boy starts and makes and awkward giggle.

"Can I join you?" He laughs as the other two boys laugh as well. You don't have to think twice about your anwer, although you always try to avoid these kinds of situation, but this time it is unavoidable.

"Sure," You say as the boy makes his way over at you.

❄️