14 - Forgive me 1/2 (Sad/Fight)

Imagine Justin said that he is invited to a party this night. You are okay with it, and because you don't want to be alone the whole evening, you decided to visit your best friend.

"Thanks for having me, we had a fun time!" You say smiling at your best friend while walking outside the frontdoor.

"Yes we definitely had a fun time, we have to hang out again soon," Your best friend says smiling.

"Yes!," You give your best friend a big hug. You say goodbye and walk towards your car.

"Drive save!" You hear your best friend screaming.

"I will!" You shout back at her.

A few minutes later you arrive at your appartement where you live together with Justin. It's really late, so maybe he is already back.

You walk towards the front door and open it. You throw your bag on the groud and walk inside the livingroom.

Your heart skips a best when you see Justin sitting on the couch. You want to walk towards him, but then you see somebody else, sitting on Justin his lap. Not just 'somebody' , it is a girl.

"Justin?" You shout while your body is shaking and getting filled with anger. Justin turns his head around and faces you. He is starring into your eyes.

"[Y/N].." He says while standing up. You walk backwards, towards the frontdoor. You grab your bag and run outside.

"[Y/N]!" You hear Justin scream. You look behind you and see that Justin is coming after you.

Tears are running down your face, how could he do something like this? This is the last thing you expected from him. You always thought that your relationship was perfect, you were so happy together... Were.....

You keep walking as fast as possible towards your car.

"[Y/N] stop!," Justin grabs you arm. You try to get his arm off of your arm, but you fail, his grip is to tight.
He turns you around, so that you are facing him rightnow.

"Why did you do that?" You say crying out loud. You look at Justin but he don't answer your question.

"Why did you do that?" You say screaming this time.

"[Y/N], I....-" Justin starts. He tries to pull you into a hug but you avoid it.

"Don't touch me, let go of me," You say while trying to get Justin his hand off of you again.

"- I'm so sorry, i didn't knew what i was doing, maybe i was a little tipsy, i didn't realized what i was doing untill you came in," Justin says, his voice cracks.

You just stand there, looking down and crying. You are so upset, you don't know what to say.
You sit down on the sidewalk, your hands covering your face.

Justin is sitting down next to you and wraps his arm around your shoulder. You try to get it of but it doesn't work.

"Why....." You say whispering.

"I'm so sorry [Y/N].. This is the biggest mistake i've ever made in my whole life.." Justin says.

"You broke my heart, - " You say with a soft voice.
" - you broke it into a million pieces."

"Please, please forgive me.... Give me another chance," Justin says begging you.

"No Justin, i can't just forgive you after what you did," You say while looking at Justin. He is starring at his shoes, tears are falling down his cheek.
It makes you so upset, seeing Justin like this. But if you think about what he did to you....

You stand up and throw your bag over you shoulder. You look at Justin who is looking at you. He is starring into your eyes and you can see his sadness. You turn around and walk away.

"Please don't leave me.. Please... I need you," Justin says crying out loud. You stop for a minute with walking. You look at your shoes, and think about Justin his words for a second.

But what he just did to you... You can't forget about that, so you decide to walk away.....

------

Like for a sequel ;)