65 - All that matters (Cute/Sexy)

Imagine you have been choosen to sing a duet together with Justin, and today is finally the day you are going to record it with him...

You just arrived at the studio, and you are already very nervous, even though you haven't met Justin yet.

At first, when you joined the competition, you never expected that you would be the lucky one who is going to record a song with Justin.

You walk towards the room where Justin and Scooter are. You can already see them trough the window. You knock the door two times before you open it.

Justin's and Scooter's eyes are directly focused on you. It makes you even more nervous.
They both stand up and walk towards you

"Hey! You must be [Y/N]!," Scooter says while he shakes your hand. You nod and smile. Justin also walks towards you. He grabs your hand and looks into your eyes

"Hey, I'm really pumped to write and record a song together with you, have been looking forward to it," Justin says smiling. It makes you blush really hard. Come on, Justin Bieber just told you he is pumped to write a song with you....

"Me too," You say giggling. Justin smiles. Scooter and Justin both do their best to make it as comfortable as possible for you, and it actually really helps.

"You have an amazing voice, when I first heard it I couldn't believe that someone could have such an amazing voice," Justin says. You smile at him and giggle.

"I still can't believe I won this, it's more than amazing and I just can't thank you enough for giving me such an amazing opportunity like this," You say smiling. Justin also smiles and says

"I love to help such an amazing girl like you,"

The two of you talked a little longer before you finally started writing the song.

You are sitting in front of Justin, both with a pencil and some paper.

"So, what we have now...
Uh-oh, just as sure as the stars in the sky
I need you to shine in the light
Not just for the meanwhile, for a long long time, better believe it" Justin sings. You look at him and smile. It just sounds beautiful, his voice is even better in real life then online.

"Perfect," You say.

"What about... If it ain't you, I ain't myself, You make me complete," You say while you look at Justin. He looks back at you and smirks.

"So, you ain't yourself when you are not with me?," He smirks. You just laugh and blush.

"Just kidding babe," Justin says while he rests one hand on your thigh, while he is writing the text you just said on paper.

His touch makes you shiver. You can feel the warmth of his hand trough your jeans.

"And at last we can add some yeah's and we can also add you are all that matters at last," Justin says. You think of it and you slowly start singing what Justin means.

" Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
You're all that matters to me... Something like that?," You say. Justin just looks at you with his mouth open.

"That was amazing," He says. You smile and look at the ground.

It's two weeks later, and today is the day the single comes out. You will perform together with Justin on stage.

The past two weeks you and Justin became really good friends, he is just amazing and so sweet.

"Are you excited?," Justin suddenly asks. You turn around and look at him. You shrug.

"Don't be nervous," Justin whispers while he wraps his arms around you.
"You can do it, you are amazing," Justin tries to calm you down.

"Let's go," You say. Justin smiles at you and takes your hand and leads you towards the stage.

As soon as the two of you walk on stage the crowd is going crazy. It's just amazing, they also cheer a little for you.

"Hi guys! Today we will be performing a special song we wrote together for the first time, hope you enjoy it!," Justin says and the crowd is even going more crazy. The two of you smile at eachother, and take your positions. As soon as the music starts Justin starts singing along with the first couplet.

"Uh-oh, just as sure as the stars in the sky
I need you to shine in the light
Not just for the meanwhile, for a long long time, better believe it" Justin sings. You sing the second couplet and after that the two of you sing along with the music together.

The crowd is going crazy and they all seem to like it. You enjoy performing so much, it feels amazing. Suddenly Justin walks towards you, and stands still in front of you. He grabs both of your hands.

"Yeah, yeah, what's a king bed without a queen
There ain't no "I" in team
You make me complete
You're all that matters to me", He sings while he looks at you, straight into your eyes. You also sing along wih Justin his parts of the song.

Justin places his fingers under your chin and comes closer every second. Your body's are pressed against eachother rightnow, and your noses touch. You can feel his hot breath against your skin.

"You're all that matters to me," You both finish the song. The crowd is totally going crazy, but the two of you are only focusing on eachother. Your heart is beating so fast, not only because you are out of breath, but also because you are so close to Justin. After a few seconds you smile lightly and so does Justin.

"Thankyou! Love you!." Justin says to the crowd. He takes your hand again and leads you backstage, towards the dressingroom.

He opens the door and walks in with you, and after that he locks the door.You just stand still in the middle of the room and look at Justin, who is looking at you.
He slowly walks towards you

"That was just... Just amazing," Justin says.
"When we first wrote that song I didn't just wrote it for fun, I expressed my feelings, and I know I only know you for 2 weeks, but baby, you got my heartbeat running away," Justin says.

You are really suprised by his words, and before you can think you wrap your arms around Justin his neck and you start kissing him.

Justin wraps one arm around your waist and with his other hand he lightly squeezes your bum, which you slightly enjoy. Justin slowly starts kissing your neck, and you let out a little moan.

Justin stops kissing you and looks at you

"Baby, you are all that matters to me," He says, and he starts kissing you again.