1 - As long as you love me (Cute/Romantic)

Imagine You just came home. You have had a really hard day on school today, school makes you so tired.

You throw your bag in the hallway and walk straight to the kitchen. But when you want to open the fridge, you notice that there is a little note on it. You pull it off and you read it

Meet me at the beach

x Your Justin

PS. i love you

Reading this note makes you smile and blush. You run upstairs and look in your closet for a cute little beach dress. You decide to go for a short white dress with black lace on the top, a no-sleeves denim jacket and some white all stars. You pick up your bag from from the ground and walk outside.

When you arrive at the beach, you see that the sun is already going under. You walk towards the beach. Justin is nowhere to be found. You walk towards the sea and you just stare at it. It's so beautiful. Suddenly you feel two arms wrapped around your waist, and a hot breath in your neck.

"Hey babe." Justin whispers in your ear. Your body is shivering. You turn around and look into his two beautiful, dark brown eyes. His eyes are even more beautiful than the ocean. You smile shyly,and you see that Justin is smiling back at you.

"I see you found my note." Justin says.

He lays his hand on your cheek and rubs it gently with his thumb. You see that Justin is coming closer, and then, he places his lips softly on yours. The best feeling in the world. His lips are so soft and perfect. You feel butterflies all over you body. Justin breaks the kiss and says

"I wanna show you something."

He grabs your hand and walks along the ocean with you. He brings you to a special place. It's a little spot at the end of the beach. There is a big tree, with pink leaves. There are also a lot of really beautiful flowers, they are so bright that you can see them even when you are standing on the beach. The two of you stand in the sand, really close to the ocean, facing the sunset.

"So babe, I really wanted to show you this place, it is a really special place for me. I used to come here alone, just starring at the sea and forgetting about everything that is happening at the moment, or to get some inspiration and write new songs.I have never shared this place with anyone, except you right now. I really wanted to bring you to this place, because I wanted to show you how special you are to me. I really love you, I really do. You are one of the most special persons in my life and I really can't imagine my life without you".

You are starring in Justin his eyes and you see that they are starting to tear up a little.

"I'm thinking about you every second of the day. You make my life so special. I promise I will always be there for you no matter what. As long as you stay by my side, my life will be perfect."

A tear streams down Justin his cheek, and it makes you feel kinda sad, even though you know that it is a tear of happiness. You look into Justin his eyes.

"I love you too babe, and I promise that I will stay forever by your side. I have the best boyfriend in the whole world," You say smiling, and you see that Justin is smiling at you too.

He wraps his arms around your waist and hugs you very tightly. Justin smells like heaven. You feel so lucky to have a boyfriend like Justin. Justin breaks the hug, and places his forehead on yours. He smiles at you and kisses the top of your nose. The two of you sit down in the sand, facing the sunset.

You and Justin both look at each other and kiss each other. When you break the kiss after a few seconds, you rest your head on Justin his shoulder. Justin rests his head on yours and he softly starts singing 'As long as you love me' for you.