35 - Friendzone 2/2 (Romantic)

Sequel to 'Imagine 33 - Friendzone 1/2'
I recommend you reading that part first if you haven't yet.

You feel butterflies all over your body. You're also a bit confused.. Is this all for you? So there is really no blind date?

"Yes, ofcourse I want to go on a date with you," You say while your grab Justin his hands. This is the best feeling ever. Holding the hands of the boy you love, who just asked you to go on a date with him, and go in an air balloon with him.

All of your dreams come true in one minute.

Justin smiles and hugs you.
"Ready to go?," Justin asks smiling and you nodd. He leads you towards the air balloon, still holding hands with him.

Both of you step inside the air balloon. It's not just the two of you, there is also a man who, this sounds weird, vur kinda 'drives' the air balloon. He tells  the two of you a few things and then the air balloon starts raising from the ground. It is getting higher and higher.

You are still holding hands with Justin, while the two of you are just enjoying the view. It's really beautiful.

You acutally feel a little bit confused, like, why did he said he had a blinddate? Why did he lied to do this? Why does he takes me on a date? And.... Does he like me?
You decide to ask him something.

"Justin?," You say while you look to your right, where Justin is standing.

"Mmh?," Justin says.

"Well, why is this?," You ask him nervous. Justin looks at you and smiles.

"[Y/N], you are my best friend, I know that this was your biggest wish, and you know I like it to make dreams come true," Justin says. Auch..

You suddenly feel a little more sad. So, what does that mean? Does he like you or not? Why would he call it a date if he doesn't like you?

Justin wraps his arm around your shoulder. The two of you enjoy your view for a few minutes, when the man who is also in the air balloon suddenly whispers something to Justin. Justin nodds and smiles at you. So does the man. You are getting confused rightnow.

"What?," You say confused. Justin just smiles and points behind you.

"That," He says. You turn around and look down, at the ground. You see something is written in the fields. You read it.

"Will you be...- You start. You wait for a few seconds and read further.
"My girlfriend," You say. You keep looking at it, when you suddenly cover your mouth with your hands. What?

"What does it say?," Justin asks smiling.

"Will you be my girlfriend," You say quickly. You just can't believe it.

"Well.. I will not be your girlfriend, but i'd love to be your bouyfriend," Justin says laughing. He wraps his arms around your waist and you wraps your arms around his neck.

"So are we official now?," Justin asks. You nodd and kiss Justin. That's what you've always wanted to do, kissing him. You imagined many times how it would feel like to kiss him, but now it really happends, and you just don't have any words for it. It feels so good, better then your imagination.

Justin breaks the kiss and says

"It's weird that I will call you my girlfriend rightnow instead of only my best friend, i've always liked you, but I didn't wanted to loose our friendship, but I finally dared to say it, and i'm so happy that I did it," Justin says.

"Same for me," You say smiling, and you start kissing him again.

He is not only your best friend anymore, but also your boyfriend. Something you wanted to happen for so long, and now it finally happend. You can't be any happier.

This is the start of something beautiful.