Chapter 50

No One's POV

After licking every last bit of blood from her red stained lips Lauren kissed and tongued her way down Camila's writhing body, the Werewolves excitement had reached heights she didn't even know she was capable and in Lauren's capable hands she was ready to see just how far she could go. Her breaths switched between sucking in a huge gasp of air to short pants whenever Lauren brushed over a particularly sensitive patch of skin and the shocks it sent through her where euphoric. As they upped their voltage so did her unquenchable desire for Lauren's mouth to reach its final destination and her impatience only grew when the older girl kissed around her navel and purposefully looked up into golden yellow eyes.

Camila combed a hand through her hair and bit down on her lip when she felt Lauren nudge her legs open wider and kiss down the length of them until her breath ricocheted off Camila's bare sex.

'Can I bite you again?' Lauren asked, her eyes locked on the creamy flesh of Camila's thighs. The younger girl swallowed and hummed a reply; she stopped breathing completely when Lauren sucked on her skin leaving several dark bruises before allowing her fangs to find their favourite spot then plunge into the softest patch of skin. Camila's hips jerked off the bed, her mouth hung open in a silent scream of pleasure as another shot of ecstasy tore a path from the tip of her toes to the pink in her cheeks. Blood passed rapidly by Lauren's lips and after licking the wound closed she bit down hard once more in a spot a few centimetres away.

'F-Fuck Lauren, uhh' Camila whined and her brow furrowed from the slight sting only to be overpowered by the orgasmic feeling of Lauren licking up every last drop. After one more bite she took an unexpected tentative lick through Camila's bundle of nerves and groaned at how good she tasted, Camila's juices mixed with the blood that rested warmly on Lauren's tongue had her on cloud nine and Camila was seeing stars. Three bites and minimal attention to her clit and yet she couldn't think of one time where she'd felt anything like the seductive bliss she had become encased in.

'You taste incredible' Lauren moaned as she lavished Camila's sex with her tongue and using her hands as weights she managed to keep Camila grounded but only just. Camila's body had a mind of its own and her thoughts were trained only on the slow but precise movement of Lauren's strong muscle and how that every hum was like a million vibrations hitting her sensitive sex all at once. She was uncomfortably warm in one specific spot and that just happened to be the one place that had her breaking the skin of her lip from biting down too fiercely.

'Oh god' she whimpered and clumped up the duvet in her fists until her knuckles turned white, she wanted to savour the shocks and the tremors as they came but found she didn't need to worry as Lauren was merciless in her assault and all she need do was lay there and take it as Lauren gave and gave until she couldn't take anymore. 'L-Laur--'

'Yes, Princess?' Lauren replied, stopping only to make sure Camila was okay.

'I need you inside me' Camila pleaded and pulled Lauren up to her. The older girl could taste the blood on Camila's lip and sucked gently on it until it stopped bleeding before leading her into another searing kiss.

'Of course baby' Lauren agreed and trailed her hand back down the panting girl's body. She dipped past her pelvis and gingerly traced the bite marks that now littered Camila's inner thigh to find they had already started to heal. And while she was a little disappointed, she knew Camila would most likely remember the feeling of her fangs sank deep into the tender flesh as well as her fingers moving feverishly inside her sex.

'Fuck, more' Camila pleaded and ran her hands up Lauren's back before gripping at the hard protruding disks of her shoulder blades. Lauren did as she was asked and slipped a second finger into Camila's molten core which turned out to be the warmest point on her entire body; she twisted and turned them into she found a spot that made Camila yelp and stroked at it until she felt her clench around the suffocating digits. Lauren kissed and swallowed each of Camila's moans until the younger girl couldn't physically contain herself and her moans almost turned into full blown howls. At the possibility that their fangs might clash Lauren took her attention to Camila's chest and while she nipped at a hardened bud Camila ran her hands through Lauren's thick hair.