Big brother Jeff

(y/n) pov

I was in my room under my blankets because mommy and daddy were fighting again. I was only 5 and I knew what was coming, they blame me for everything. Daddy said if I wasn't born we have more money, Mommy said I'm a waste of space in this house. 

The door slammed open when daddy grabbed my by my hair pulling out of my room to the living room with mommy holding my secret piggy bank. I was going to use it to help my mommy and daddy so they'll finally love me

" YOU BRAT! HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THIS?!"

" I CAN'T BELEIVE HOW SELFISH YOU ARE!!"

Daddy threw me against the wall while broke my piggy bank to find a lot of quarters. Daddy kept hitting me for what I did while mommy held me down, I cried till the lights went off. I heard footsteps then mommy screaming in pain. the light came back on and I saw my mommy dead and a man with a bloody white hoodie, black long hair, a knife with a big smile. as the man walk closer Daddy threw me in front of him and ran to get his gun from the kitchen. He looked at me.

" Stay here little one, big brothers going to put daddy to sleep."

I nodded as he walked off, I went to the table and put all my coins into my small purse, I heard daddy screaming and shooting from the kitchen. I hid under the table till it was quiet. big brother came back and pick me up hugging me,  I wanted to cry. 

" I'm Jeff, what's your name"

"(Y-y/n)"

" Ok little (y/n), the bad people won't hurt you anymore, filthy bastards how dare they beat there only child for there selfish needs."

I started to cry.

" Th-they said its my fault. They said *sob* because I was born and selfish that we lost all our money. *sob* Mommy and Daddy hated me*sod*."

Jeff held me tight and shushed me as I cried.

" Ssshhhh, there, there little one your going to live with me for now on. Big brother will take care of you."

I nodded as he carried me out of the house into the forest to a big house. Jeff took me to his room and tucked me in.

"Night (Y/n)."

" Goodnight big brother."