Chapter 54 - Overboard

"So how are you liking the tour life so far?" Allison asked me causing me to laugh a little.

It's been over a week since I have been on tour with Justin. It has been so much fun and I know I'm about to have the best summer of my life. Everything with Justin has been so perfect.

"So fun, honestly. I'm really enjoying it" I told her. We are sitting in Justin's dressing room waiting for him and Scooter to get in here.

"Good. It can get tiring, but it's worth it. It's a good time and everyone touring with us are amazing. Everyone is funny and great hearted people" She told me and I nodded agreeing. Everyone's been super nice to me. Justin and Scooter came into the room and both stared at me with devious looks on their faces. "Oh god" Allison mumbled noticing.

"You should sing Overboard with me tonight" Justin said to me. My eyes widened.

"No" I said shaking my head.

"Ugh why not?" He asked groaning.

"We talked about this. I'm not good with that much attention. I won't be able to do it" I told him.

"You won't know until you try" Scooter said trying to help convince me.

"Please" Justin begged me then groaned when I shook my head again.

"You might even like it!" Scooter added.

"I'm scared. I don't think I can do it" I told them.

"Let's practice right now. Come on, we can go on the stage right now and just practice the performance. Please, babe. It would be so fun if we get to do that. I believe in you. I know you can do this. Once you are on the stage, just focus on me-"

"But I'm going to be alone for the first verse" I cut him off. He sighed.

"Not even a minute" He said crossing his arms.

"Okay let's-" now he cut me off.

"Okay?!" He asked excitedly and I began to laugh.

"I was saying okay to practice" I told him and he reached for my hand.

"Let's go right now then" he said smiling wide. Wow he really wants me to sing this with him. I grabbed his hand and stood up.

"You coming?" I asked Allison. She laughed and stood up.

"Come on" she said so the four of us walked out together.

"If you really really don't feel comfortable, I won't force you, but I think you should really think about it. We will sing with the microphones right now so you can just get a feel of it." Justin said to me. I nodded.

"No promises that this will change my mind" I told him and he chuckled.

"I know, but it's worth the try" he said back. We walked for a few more minutes and we were to the stage.

"I honestly believe you can do this, Jamie" I heard Scooter say to me. I looked over at him and smiled.

"Hopefully" I said back and he handed me a microphone. I looked over at Justin, who already grabbed one. That was fast.

"Do you want to play the song or just say fuck it and just have our voices?" Justin asked me as he walked closer to me. I shrugged. "Let's just do our voices in case you start laughing because you get nervous" Justin joking getting a laugh out of me.

"You know me too well" I joked back and shook my head.

"Alright start off then" Justin said smirking at me.