Chapter 31 - How Badly I Miss You

"Now these are sick" Chaz said holding up a sneaker. Me, Ally, Chaz, Ryan, and Justin are at the mall right now. Also along with two of Justin's bodyguards following close at all time. Justin even has sunglasses, a beanie, and his hood on. He's only got a few people ask for a picture so far. We been here for about an hour.

"Jamie" I heard him call my name. I looked over at him to see him standing not too far away and next to the sneakers. He waved his hand calling me over. It's been really nice having him around today. It feels great. I realized I missed him even more than I thought. I didn't think it was possible.

"What's up?" I asked as I got to him.

"I feel like you would like these" he told me as he pointed at a pair of pink and black Jordan's. I smiled widely.

"Definitely my style. I love them" I said making me smile back.

"I knew it" he proudly said and even giggled a little. His little laughs always got me. It remained me how much I love every single thing about him. I giggled and nodded.

"But I'll wait to get them. I need to safe my money for a new car. Mine has too many problems" I told him sighing.

"Let me pay then" He suggested. My eyes widened.

"For a car? No- I- No-" I stopped talking once he started to laugh.

"For the sneakers" he said with a laugh still.

"Again, no" I told him.

"Why not? They are just sneakers" he said shrugging. "Plus I owe it to you for being a dick and ignoring you" He added. I frowned.

"You don't have to. I promise" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Size six right?" He asked me. I felt a smile creep up on my face again. He remembers. I haven't said my shoe size in the longest time.

"Justin" I warned. "You don't need to"

"But I want to" he told me then looked behind me. "Yo Ally!" He yelled to Ally. "Size six?" He asked and pointed to me. I started to laugh.

"Justin!" I said laughing. He looked back at me then grabbed the sneaker. He winked at me then turned around walking to the counter. I looked back at Ally with wide eyes. She had a big smile on her face too. I shook my head then walked over to Justin.

"Thank you guys so much" Justin said to the works over the counter as he handed them cash. The guy handed the bag over to Justin. "Keep the change. Have a nice day guys" he said before facing me.

"Thank you" I said to him as we started walking over to our friends.

"Of course" he said and handed me the bag. "You're coming to Ryan's after, right?" He asked me. I looked at him and nodded. He gave a little smile. "Good" he added and I smiled back.

***

We are all back at Ryan's just hanging out in the living room. Justin leaves tonight sadly. I looked down at my phone as it started to buzz. I saw Austin was calling me. I declined it before looking up again. I need to spend this time with Justin. I felt my phone buzz again, but as if I got a text. Again, I looked down and saw Austin text me.

__
Austin: this what we're doing now?
Austin: Justin is in town so you act like we aren't friends?

Me: no I just haven't seen him in weeks so I'm spending as much time with him as I can

Austin: you haven't texted me. I haven't talked to you since before you went to the hospital

Me: the phone works both ways and you're the one that left before I woke up, if you even went to the hospital