Chapter 51 - Handle The Distance

"Only a few more weeks till you can be traveling with me" Justin said with a smile as he rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand softly. We are currently at this diner waiting on our check.

After I told Justin yesterday, we laid in bed all the way until it was time to go to his concert. It was nice to watch him perform again. He doesn't have a concert tonight so we are going to have a little date night before I leave. My flight is tomorrow morning.

"So you can't come to our graduation?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"I don't think so. I don't have a concert that day or the day after, but I'll be too far to make it on time" He explained to me and I nodded understanding. "But once you are back with me, I'll take you out to eat to celebrate" he told me and I smiled.

"I want to come the day after graduation. I don't want to spend any more time apart" I told him getting a smile out of him.

"I wish I could be there for you every day. Are you going to be okay once you go back?" He asked me in a serious tone now.

"I'll be okay. I just needed to come see you" I told him. I felt my phone buzz so I looked down to see Austin text me saying, 'so what color tie am I getting? :)' I looked back up at Justin who is still staring at me. "There's another thing you should know" he nodded for me to continue. "So when Austin came back to check on me I told him I didn't want to talk about it so he was trying to get my mind off of it so he asked about graduation and prom then asked who was I going with and after I told him I was going alone, he asked me to go with him" I told him and he just nodded. He didn't look mad or anything. "I said yes" I added.

"Damn. I wish I could be there" He said back and shook his head. "If he even tries-"

"He won't" I cut him off giggling. He tried to hide his smile and playfully rolled his eyes. "I promise. It's only because we both had no dates"

"I'll send Kenny to be your body guard for the night" he joked causing me to laugh.

"Nothing will happen." I said as I grabbed his hand again. He gave me a small smile and squeezed my hand.

"I want to be your boyfriend again" he said and kissed the top of my hand. "Best friends has always been fun and all, but I miss kissing you, I miss being able to call you mine and call you my baby" I started to blush and I giggled at the way he said 'baby'. "Seriously, I miss you so much"

"I miss you too, Justin. You have no idea" I said back. He went to talk until Kenny came up to us.

"You guys ready?" He asked us. We both said yes and got up, following him out of the diner. A few fans run up to Justin so I stood by the car and watched as they take pictures and talk with him. The look on their faces made me smile. They are so excited to be meeting him and he is so sweet to them. He loves his fans more than anything. It's such a beautiful thing.

After a few minutes of him meeting some fans, Justin walked back over to Kenny and I.

"You actually want to walk around that park?" Justin asked me as he pointed across the street. I smiled and nodded.

"It's beautiful outside" I said as we crossed the street.

"It really is. It's a good day off" Justin said back.

"Look theres ducks in the pond" I said excitedly as I pointed at the water. Justin chuckled and we started to walk over towards that area.

"We can never be just friends" Justin said and chuckled as he grabbed my hand.

"As much as we try" I said back agreeing. We stopped walking and he faced me.

"Jamie, like I said before, I don't want to wait anymore" he said as he held my face in his hands. I put my arms around his torso. "Will you be my girlfriend, again? No more breaks, nothing can ever tear us apart again" he asked me and I couldn't help, but to smile widely.