Chapter 17 - Headaches and Hosptials

"Jamie!" I heard Ally yell as she ran up my steps. Oh god. And two seconds later, she burst through my door. I noticed she had a brown bag in her hand. "How do you feel?" She asked before I could even say hi.

"I'm okay." I said shrugging. She sighed, put the bag down then sat on the edge of my bed. I woke up feeling really weak and with a really bad headache.

"I brought you your favorite soup" she told me making me smile. I don't know what I would ever do without her. She's truly the best friend anyone could have.

"Thank you so much" I said back and sat up a little more to be comfortable. "Will you stay all day with me?" I asked her. She smiled.

"I was already planning on it" she said then brought her feet up onto the bed. Today is Sunday so thankfully I don't have to call out of school. And since it's just a bad headache it will be gone later. Also since it's Sunday, Justin's been gone since Thursday and won't be back till Tuesday. I should be getting used to this. "So what's wrong?" Ally asked me.

"I just have a really bad headache and I feel really weak. It's weird" I explained to her. "Maybe I should just eat the soup now see if I feel any better"

"Want me to get you a spoon?" She asked me. I giggled and shook my head.

"It's just a headache. I'm capable of doing it. Thank you though. I promise I'm okay" I said then stood up out of bed. I got lightheaded and grabbed onto the night stand making Ally stand up quickly and grab my arm.

"You're not okay" she said not letting go of my arm. My vision went back to normal and I stood up straight so she let go of my arm.

"I am. I just stood up too fast" I tried to tell her and gave her a little forced smiled.

"Did you even eat yet?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Alright. Let's go down stairs now" I said and she grabbed the bag before I can. I playfully rolled my eyes. We walked out of my room and I still felt weird. Once we got to the stairs, I stopped because my vision was like the room was spinning along with my head hurting even more.

"Whats wrong?" Ally asked me and I grabbed onto the wall. "Are you okay?" She asked again since I didn't answer. Then it started to get darker and I felt myself start to fall. "Laurie!" I heard her yell my moms name. That's when it got all black.

**Ally's P.O.V**

"What happened?!" I heard Ryan's voice getting closer. I looked up to see him and Chaz coming up to me. I stood up quickly and shook my head. We are in the hospital right now. Laurie and I brought her here about an hour and a half ago. But as of an hour ago, I been sitting in the waiting room by myself.

"We don't know. Well I don't know. Jamie's mom has been in the room with her for an hour now. I don't know if she's awake or still passed out-" Chaz cut me off.

"She passed out?" He asked me with wide eyes. I nodded.

"Do we call Justin?" I asked them. "He's not even in the country" I said sighing. They both looked at each other then back at me.

"I haven't said anything. I was going to, but he's in a meeting" Ryan told me.

"And he has a meeting tomorrow too. You know him, guys. He's going to want to come home the second he finds out" Chaz added. I sighed.

"Then let's just let Jamie decide. If it's not bad then she might not want to worry him. You know her also" I told them.

"She's in the hospital. He needs to know" Ryan disagreed with me.